Transportation from LAX to port

arcone

First time I am flying into LAX for a cruise out of Long Beach. I usually make the drive.

Does anyone know the cost and what transportation to cruise terminal. There will be two from airport

Cruise is in two weeks

We are taking a taxi from LAX to Long Beach in just over 2 weeks for our Miracle cruises. (B2B - Yay!) The cost will be about $60 each way.

Cheers,

Taters

Taxi will run about $75(confirmed in May) to Long Beach and $68flat (confirmed two weeks ago) Long Beach to LAX. Both plus tip.

The major shuttles companies service LAX- Primetime, Super Shuttle, Karmel, etc. Shared van is around $17pp. Execucar is the black car service of Super Shuttle. They seem to come in a bit cheaper than a taxi.

There will be plenty of vans etc going back to LAX waiting at port.

More info can be found on the West Coast Departure board.

I just returned froa 3 day cruse on the Golden out of San Pedro. I used On Time transportation for the first time. Private Town car for $55 plus $4.50 airport tax. Very clean vehicle and very polite driver. Met us right outside baggage and took us to the front door of the Crowne Plaza.

I booked the same company for my daughter who arrived a day later, and booked them for the return to LAX for 6 of us in an SUV. very comfortable and again, the vehicle was immaculate and the driver extremely polite.

In fact when my daughter and family arrived at LAX, they stopped on the way to San Pedro to get some In-N-Out hamburgers.:) No extra charge.

We used On Time two years ago going from our home to the port (about 50 miles) and the reverse two weeks later. Our vehicle was actually five minutes or more early to our house. Our driver called on our disembarkation day (we were still on the ship) and said no problems, he'll wait til our call when we are at the shuttle pickup area.