Hotwire "condo"

Coolmama_1

I have seen that listing on there also.

I did go to better bidding as someone suggested. The help I received there said they guessed it would be the "Hyatt House Ft Lauderdale airport south"

So now my question is has anyone stayed there?

Unlike priceline, hotwire will let you put in the number of guest in the room. It then goes on to explain

"Rooms will sleep the number of guests, but bed types and sizes aren't guaranteed."

So I guess for 4 people you could end up with a king bed and a sofa bed instead of 2 queens???

The price I'm seeing for my dates is $93 and we are thinking of doing it for a girls only cruise. Would be kinda fun to be in one big room instead of two standard hotel rooms.

Hotwire hotel lists can be found on betterbidding.com Find the area and star rating you are looking at there.

I did do that after I posted. I was just wondering as it is listed as a condo. Haven't ever seen it listed that way before. We typically try to stay in the 17th street area but the week we are going they are very proud of their properties!:D

Thanks, The Wydham Palm Aire is a really nice property, just stated there last month. However, it would not be in the FLL airport area. It is probably about 12-15 miles north of the airport. Still wouldn't be a bad property if you had a rental car.

The Hyatt House looks like the only 3start condo in the airport area.

Wonder if the OP booked the hotel???

Coolmama,

don't know if you plans got finalized yet, but just wanted to tell you to book as soon as you can.

The rates for the date in April I wanted just where $93-$103 and now they went up to $178. There goes my good deal.

Thats what happens when there are a group of women and we cant make up our mind soon enough. Next time I'll know better.

See a good deal, JUMP ON IT!!!