Bonnie - land discoveries help please

MrMojoRisin

Bonnie, I wonder if you could find out when the Land Discoveries for the following cruises might be available.

1. Azamara Journey - 4th June 2016 - Istanbul to Rome: Although all other ports are covered, there is nothing I can see for Trapani, Sicily on 10th June.

2. Azamara Quest - 9th September 2016 - Southampton to Montreal: The Land Discoveries for the European section are published, but there is nothing for the Canadian segment.

Many thanks and Happy New Year.

Bonnie, I wonder if you could find out when the Land Discoveries for the following cruises might be available.

1. Azamara Journey - 4th June 2016 - Istanbul to Rome: Although all other ports are covered, there is nothing I can see for Trapani, Sicily on 10th June.

2. Azamara Quest - 9th September 2016 - Southampton to Montreal: The Land Discoveries for the European section are published, but there is nothing for the Canadian segment.

I'll ask our Land Discoveries department.

Wishing you a happy New Years as well!

2. Azamara Quest - 9th September 2016 - Southampton to Montreal: The Land Discoveries for the European section are published, but there is nothing for the Canadian segment.[/Quote]

I too am on the above 'SOLD OUT' cruise; it is now almost 9 months before our sail date.

The European section of Land of Discoveries has been available for well over a year, but nothing for the Canadian section.

Will there be excursions available to book for Canada?

Will there be an Amazing evening organised?

Bonnie - I noticed several months ago that the Land Discoveries for the Quest sailing on May 1, 2016 had quite a few choices for the ports in Israel and several in Jordan in addition to Petra such as Wadi Rum, etc. I noticed the other day that there are not any excursions posted for Israel except for one and only Petra for Jordan. Is there any way to find out when the excursion options will be updated or why the others that were listed several months ago have all been removed? Any info will be most appreciated.

Bonnie - I noticed several months ago that the Land Discoveries for the Quest sailing on May 1, 2016 had quite a few choices for the ports in Israel and several in Jordan in addition to Petra such as Wadi Rum, etc. I noticed the other day that there are not any excursions posted for Israel except for one and only Petra for Jordan. Is there any way to find out when the excursion options will be updated or why the others that were listed several months ago have all been removed? Any info will be most appreciated.

Yes I'm looking into this voyage's Land Discoveries as well. There's an active thread where I'll post my findings

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2294472

Bonnie - thanks so much. I did see the other thread that you mentioned and will check that one for your answer. As another person posted, we, too, booked this cruise a very long time ago and are wondering what happened to the excursions that were available months ago but are not showing up at all now.

Thanks again for looking into this matter for us. Very much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been told the Land Discoveries for these destinations should be available the first week of February. Sorry for the delay!

UPDATE: The tours for Israel on the Azamara Quest voyage May 1st are now available. They will be shown in the downloadable brochure as of tomorrow, 1/16/16.

Thank you for your patience!

Bonnie

• 1 month later...

I think there is a full ship full of folks waiting for news of these Land Tours..9th Sept sailing!!!!

Some update would be very welcome.....we have had this booked since Oct 2014 so they have known for long enough that they needed to arrange something.

Come on Azamara.

The excursions for Montreal are now on line but not yet for the three other Canadian ports. We seem to be getting there at last - fingers crossed. :)

Now you know you have their attention! I'm sure the other tours will be posted sometime next week latest (my fingers are crossed as well :)