2-seater tables in the MDR on Constellation

Fofalola

Yes they do but there aren't many so you need to go to the mdr on boarding and see the mtd and check your assignment. One of the great things with celebrity are the lifelong friends we've made that we've shared tables with. So if you can't get one, you can always book in other places for the intimate table for 2

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OP...In case you are interested. You can email Celebrity at www.celebritydining@celebrity.com. If you elect to do this email Celebrity two or three weeks prior to your sailing. Include in your email your names, ship name, reservation number, dining time and requested table size.

Good advice, but an email address prefixed with www. will go nowhere.

I think it is just celebritydining@celebrity.com

I had a 2 top table on the Solstice right next to the window. We didn't even ask for it. BUT - the 2 top table next to us was less than a foot away. They were a very nice couple, so all was good. Just not private or intimate like you might think . . . .

We had a 2 top in the MDR on Constellation. We always request a 2 top if travelling without another couple and have always been accommodated. We do check with the maître d upon embarkation. The only time it wasn't granted was on the Constellation, but the maître d immediately changed us to a lovely 2 top by the window. It was, as mentioned by another poster, very close to another 2 top, but the couple sitting there was lovely.