Prime Rib on the Escape? When?

trn68

On our June 2016 and August 2016 sailing as well as a confirmation from friends sailing just last week, in addition to Cagney's, O'Sheehans offers an All You Can Eat Prime Rib on two nights. The first and forth nights. Both nights O'Sheehans is packed and the Prime Rib is awesome.

Don't miss out on The Seafood Buffet, as it is also quite amazing and so unexpected, and not well attended.

We are on The Escape for the third time in nine months, March 25th, to complete the Trilogy Review of the JW and Jerome's Adventures and will have a comprehensive restaurant detailed description from all three of our sailings.

It is ingenious of Norwegian to have O'Sheehans do the Prime Rib on the first night, as it filters folks from the other restaurants and many folks are weary from traveling or enjoying the UBP that first day and it is a welcome, casual offering.

In our opinion, The Prime Rib is excellent and tasty. I really enjoyed dipping fries into the au jus. Yum, can't wait to do it again in 24 days!

For other restaurant offerings, here is a current and comprehensive list of menus for all the venues on The Escape:

https://sites.google.com/view/march-25-escape/restaurant-menu

Hello,

We are sailing on the NCL Escape in 12 days.😀

When would I be able order the Prime Rib? Is Cagney's the only option? Thank you!

O'Seehan's had it 2 nights, the 1st and I think the 4th night

The Main dining room had prime rib on Day 5

or you can get the Queen cut 16oz for $20

or the King cut 32 oz for $25 any night at Cagneys

On our June 2016 and August 2016 sailing as well as a confirmation from friends sailing just last week, in addition to Cagney's, O'Sheehans offers an All You Can Eat Prime Rib on two nights. The first and forth nights. Both nights O'Sheehans is packed and the Prime Rib is awesome.

Don't miss out on The Seafood Buffet, as it is also quite amazing and so unexpected, and not well attended.

We are on The Escape for the third time in nine months, March 25th, to complete the Trilogy Review of the JW and Jerome's Adventures and will have a comprehensive restaurant detailed description from all three of our sailings.

It is ingenious of Norwegian to have O'Sheehans do the Prime Rib on the first night, as it filters folks from the other restaurants and many folks are weary from traveling or enjoying the UBP that first day and it is a welcome, casual offering.

In our opinion, The Prime Rib is excellent and tasty. I really enjoyed dipping fries into the au jus. Yum, can't wait to do it again in 24 days!

For other restaurant offerings, here is a current and comprehensive list of menus for all the venues on The Escape:

https://sites.google.com/view/march-25-escape/restaurant-menu

Can't wait to read your review!

That looks awesome. I am pretty picky when it comes to prime rib and normally don't like it as a result. When they serve it in bulk, it often is 50% or more grisly fat. But that looks like a meaty cut with just the right marbling.