Does Celebrity offer a credit card?

bluecruisin

The use to have one through Bank of America, but it was cancelled about 2 years ago. I have not seen anything replacing it. It is too bad, I used mine and liked the OBC we got from using it.....

We did too! We enjoyed a couple of cruises and plenty of OBC's. Ran business expenses through it.

We had a Royal Caribbean one too, but it was converted to World Points.

I stopped using my rccl visa because I wanted to try different cruise lines so now I have a chase sapphire card and I love it. When you call you do not get an answering machine but a real person and they are very helpful. On our last cruise they found us deals on flights and took care of everything

We always use a CC that gives cash back, that way we can use it how we want and are not subjected to the rules, regulations, restrictions and etc.

What is the advantage of using one from a cruise line?

Thanks

The celecrity branded card used to offer a very good way to get OBC that was independent of other OBC like the shareholder credit, thus was combinable, at a somewhat better rate than the cash back cards do, and you got double points for dollars spent on Celebrity

We started out cruising with RCCL and have thier card, but we seem to be choosing Celebrity Cruises more frequently now. Thanks for any help!

I too have the RCCL card, but find myself cruising Celebrity more often now. Perhaps we can all let Celebrity know how interested we all are, in getting their credit card. This might prompt them into offering a card again.

Archived