Miami hotels

Badgeaz

Jan is peak season - start shopping now! Unless you are arriving late and just want a room I would suggest avoiding hotels close to the airport - downtown hotels offer you many local dining options plus nearby shopping for last minute items and cruise supplies. :cool:

We booked the Hampton in Miami Brickell area for our November cruise, it gets great reviews on trip advisor. They have a shuttle for eight dollars per person that you can sign up for to take it to the cruise port the next morning. It also includes free breakfast.we are actually staying on Thanksgiving night, got a great rate for $143.00 using triple aaa rate code.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked the Hampton in Miami Brickell area for our November cruise, it gets great reviews on trip advisor. They have a shuttle for eight dollars per person that you can sign up for to take it to the cruise port the next morning. It also includes free breakfast.we are actually staying on Thanksgiving night, got a great rate for $143.00 using triple aaa rate code.

Check out stay(dot)hilton(dot)com/mvp/

I actually booked a fully refundable corporate rate that was actually cheaper than any off the non-refundable rates including aaa.

There are other hotels in the Brickell area, including a Homewood Suites if you are chasing Hilton Points. Other downtown hotels often suggested include the Hyatt, Intercontinental, Doubeltree and a few Marriott options.

Hello, we are from the Netherlands and booked a hotel on South Beach before we go on cruise februar 2018. What is the price for a taxi from the airport to South Beach?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is a flat rate of $32.00 (before tip) between the airport and South Beach.

Keith