Cabin number on personaliser

Jimsgirl

I am waiting to receive my allocated cabin number, looked on personaliser but nothing there.

Please can someone inform me where on the personaliser I will find this. Usually I have known my cabin from the moment of booking.

Still have 30 days to go, so perhaps I am expecting too much too soon.

Lynn

I am waiting to receive my allocated cabin number, looked on personaliser but nothing there. Please can someone inform me where on the personaliser I will find this. Usually I have known my cabin from the moment of booking. Still have 30 days to go, so perhaps I am expecting too much too soon. Lynn
Hi Jimsgirl,

I'm sailing on Thursday next (guarantee booking) I got my cabin number on Thursday last, one week before sailing date. So I'd be patient, and not worry, it will all work out in the end :)

My cabin number was shown on my "e-ticket" on the personaliser, if that helps.

Happy sailings :)

Edited by pepperrn

On my personalizer when I log on I'm in the "Travel Documents" section and I have two tabs at the top. When I first log in it's on "Day-by-Day View." When I click on "Full Itinerary View" the second heading down is Stateroom and the stateroom number is there.

I did manage to bring up the personaliser but it still shows Gty. I will keep looking, I hope that I can put the number on the tags before I get to the terminal.

How about you Pepperrn, did you catch that "flying pig"?

I read that someone is asking how the upgrade fairy chooses to bestow her favours. It really is a mystery that only the man with the "little grey cells" can figure out.

Lynn

I did manage to bring up the personaliser but it still shows Gty. I will keep looking, I hope that I can put the number on the tags before I get to the terminal.

I read that someone is asking how the upgrade fairy chooses to bestow her favours. It really is a mystery that only the man with the "little grey cells" can figure out.

Lynn

Had to say it.....Poirot! :)

Edited by alibabacruisers

No, got the grade I paid for. However the cabin I've been allocated is in a very convenient location so I'm happy :) (the only way it could be more convenient was if it had a private door to the Commodore Club ;) )

Only three sleeps to go... :)

Edited by pepperrn

There's a lot to be said for convenience as well. Enjoy your last days of anticipation and have an absolutely wonderful trip all around. :)
Thank you brigittetom :) , I'll do my very best! How can one not have a great time on Queen Mary 2? I always have :) .

Sincere best wishes to you, not very long till you both board QM2 once again, I'll take very good care of the great lady for you :) .

Edited by pepperrn