What Is Your Favorite Hotel At Port Canaveral?

WeWant2BCruzin

I'm staying at the Radisson. Has a cruise parking package. Parking is $6 a day, free shuttle. Breakfast. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We stay at the Radisson almost every time because we love the pool, tiki bar and its convenience to a couple of restaurants next door.

Just a note......free breakfast and the shuttle is not included at the Radisson unless you book the rates that specifically includes these.

Residence Inn, Country Inn & Suites and Homewood Suites includes breakfast with any rate.

Have a great cruise!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I've booked the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach for my precruise stay, never stayed there before and actually have never sailed out of Port Canaveral. Just wondering if anyone else has stayed there or has any comments about the hotel. It seems to have pretty good ratings, comments and reviews at a reasonable price. Just hoping its a decent place for a 1 night precruise stay.

Thanks,

Stingray310

• 2 weeks later...
I've booked the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach for my precruise stay, never stayed there before and actually have never sailed out of Port Canaveral. Just wondering if anyone else has stayed there or has any comments about the hotel. It seems to have pretty good ratings, comments and reviews at a reasonable price. Just hoping its a decent place for a 1 night precruise stay.

Thanks,

Stingray310

Trying this again, does anyone have any experience or opinions for the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach? Just wondering if I have booked a decent hotel for a 1 night stay and is it in a nice area of town.

Thanks,

Trying this again, does anyone have any experience or opinions for the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach? Just wondering if I have booked a decent hotel for a 1 night stay and is it in a nice area of town.

Thanks,

Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach is nice...and a great location if you want to visit Ron Jon's surf shop and plenty of restaurants.

Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach is nice...and a great location if you want to visit Ron Jon's surf shop and plenty of restaurants.

thanks for the reply magellan321, I just wanted someone with some familiarity with the area to confirm my hotel choice for being in a nice, safe area. I appreciate the input and will check out Ron Jon's if we get a chance. Good to know there are restaurants close by, although we're getting in somewhat late, we may need to pick up something for dinner or late night snack.

Thanks,

thanks for the reply magellan321, I just wanted someone with some familiarity with the area to confirm my hotel choice for being in a nice, safe area. I appreciate the input and will check out Ron Jon's if we get a chance. Good to know there are restaurants close by, although we're getting in somewhat late, we may need to pick up something for dinner or late night snack.

Thanks,

You are very welcome! To the North of your hotel you will find everything from Taco Bell, Subway to sushi and sit down Italian food.

Magellan 321, are you familiar with the Comfort Inn Suites Cocoa Beach? Is that hotel ok to stay?

It's an ok hotel for the night. It is almost next door to Ron Jons and across the street from Mcdonald's and Walgreens if you need to pick anything up. It could use a bit of updating...but if you are only there for the night and the price is right.

Hampton inn in cocoa beach is very nice

Nice pool good breakfast

Close to beach

Thanks for you input cruising lions, I'm feeling much better about my hotel choice now. Good to know, I just hadn't seen much feedback here on cruise critic about Hampton Inn and wanted to know what others thought.

Thanks,

stingray310

Magellan, if you please, do you know what restaurants are in walking distance of Country Inn/Suites, our pre-cruise hotel. TIA

Right next door is Burger King if you are looking for a fast food fix. A little less than a half mile walk is Zachary's Family Rest(think Greek dinner) and McDonalds. Go just slightly over a half mile and there is Kelsey's Pizzeria(way more than just pizza) and Thai Thai Restaurant and Sushi. All of these places are to the right of your hotel. Burger King, Zachary's, and Kelsey's are on the same side as your hotel. Hope this helps!

Edited by Magellan321

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I had originally thought about walking to Grill's; maybe, maybe not depending on weather.

You are very welcome! We do have a pretty good Uber group if you feel like dinner at Grill's. You could walk over and Uber back. I have a hard time recommending seafood spots at the port....seeing how i was born where you are! Grill's does have some really good music and some unique island fish entrees that are pretty darn good.