Best location for a Balcony rm on the Miracle

JohnHall1965

Starting to plan for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise to Hawaii and would like opinions about the best Balcony rm on the Miracle and why . We are both going to be in our early 50's , normally we enjoy sunrises and late night drinks on our balcony . but with 8 sea days on this cruise , I am sure some days we will just lounge out on the Balcony to relax . Any suggestions and tips are welcome (also we have only been on the Liberty , and the Breeze this coming January) so we are not familiar with Spirit class ships . Thanks in advance

The bowling alley balcony are nice for lounging but you will be looking at the to of a lifeboat I think one is 5235. There are only four onboard. I would recommend an extended balcony on deck six. The grand suites are on deck six so the more experienced stewards are usually on that deck.

If you have never been on a Spirit class ship they are great Ray to navigate boats.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by JLee1973

We had 3 couples on Miracle balconies last year to Alaska. One couple had the premium (behind elevator) and they loved it, said no problem with elevator noise. Another couple had the bowling alley balcony and liked it. We had an aft balcony and it was great. We were all 2 levels below lido as we don't want to hear the chairs scraping above us.

We have always tried to get a balcony in the section of the ship that sticks out on Deck 6 or Deck 7 (for example: Cabins 6219-6253 or cabin 7239-7275 on Deck 7, either starboard or port whichever you prefer. You are above the life boats, no obstruction, and can see from front to back of ship) These are a great location too.

Best is subject to opinion. ;)

The 7As obstructed balconies are a relative bargain. Avoid the ones by the first three lifeboats (they're taller) or get one between the life boats. The deck plans are to scale.

Edited by SadieN

We really like the location of normal balconies(not extended or bowling alley) that are midship near the glass elevators. They can be on either side of the ship on Deck 6 or 7. We prefer cabins with noone on the other side of the hall facing our door so having the atrium there is perfect for us.

Everyone has their favorite areas. On the Miracle our favorite is deck 7 aft near the elevators. Staterooms above and below, two flights up to the Lido, a quick elevator down to the MDR. It is a bit of a walk for the shows but very quite back there. Very little foot traffic.

We have always tried to get a balcony in the section of the ship that sticks out on Deck 6 or Deck 7 (for example: Cabins 6219-6253 or cabin 7239-7275 on Deck 7, either starboard or port whichever you prefer. You are above the life boats, no obstruction, and can see from front to back of ship) These are a great location too.

I like this location too!

Everyone has their favorite areas. On the Miracle our favorite is deck 7 aft near the elevators. Staterooms above and below, two flights up to the Lido, a quick elevator down to the MDR. It is a bit of a walk for the shows but very quite back there. Very little foot traffic.

Same for us.