Hoping for more current music on board this time

deiger

and honestly people, whether it is on Crystal or Seabourn, when you're sailing away from a nice port with a glass of champagne in hand, enjoying the lasting impressions of the port, whether it's cheesy or not, IT IS A WONDERFUL WORLD!!!! I personally have always liked the one minute Louie bit :)

Still waiting for a positive post from Mr. Luxury.

You won't get one about a Crystal cruise,you will get plenty about Seabourn and a Couple of other lines.

As I said some folks like the Crystal cheesy sail away song

I do not.

Well Mr. Luxury or Mr. Wonderful....may I suggest you not sail Crystal so you don't have to listen for one minute of Louie Armstrong. You will not hear it in the halls or your cabin just on deck. Jeez....some people are really too much.

I wanted to add, if that is a a major upsetting thing in life for you about a simple song, I feel sorry for you.

Edited by Suite Travels

I wanted to add, if that is a a major upsetting thing in life for you about a simple song, I feel sorry for you.

The most upsetting thing for me is looking forward to reading informative posts on this forum only to find this (cra.) sort of comment.

I have done 7 two week cruises and can't even recall hearing music on the deck. Mr. Oblivious I guess.

Nor have i noticed such. I liked that there was live music all over the ship, though.

Well Mr. Luxury or Mr. Wonderful....may I suggest you not sail Crystal so you don't have to listen for one minute of Louie Armstrong. You will not hear it in the halls or your cabin just on deck. Jeez....some people are really too much.

I like Louis Armstrong and the song itself but I do not like it being played on a ship every time that you leave port.

I have my option and you have yours

I also do not like celery or beetroot but who the heck cares.

I won't lose any sleep if they are your two favourite foods or give you a hard time about them.