Anyone notice 14 day trips RT FLL are more expensive than the two 7 day trip combined

septrack

Sometimes the best deal doesn't take you where you want to go. I've been on plenty of 7 night Eastern & Western Caribbean itineraries, but my upcoming 14 night Circle Caribbean itinerary takes me to places like Trinidad, Martinique and Barbados. I couldn't care less if I never go to Cozumel again. ;p

I suppose because the entertainment and menus are totally different for all 14 days..whereas on two 7 nighters, everything repeats....

No I am speaking of the exact same 14 days on the same cruiseship. Only difference is if you book it as a B2B it is slightly cheaper, than if you book it as a single 14 day cruise.:cool:

No I am speaking of the exact same 14 days on the same cruiseship. Only difference is if you book it as a B2B it is slightly cheaper, than if you book it as a single 14 day cruise.:cool:

"Slightly cheaper" by how much? And what category?

"Slightly cheaper" by how much? And what category?

I was looking at BE balconies (cheapest non obstructed) on the Regal leaving on Nov 26th. The total difference was about $100 total if I remember correctly. There was a similar situation for the 14 day cruise leaving on Nov 19th I think. One issue, is if you include the cruise credits offered for FCC, Shareholder, and military credits, the 14 day trip came out a very slightly better deal. Haven't booked yet, no hurry as we can be flexible.