kids oriented alaskan cruises

mukson

Most all of the major cruiselines (I prefer RCI) that cruise Alaska offer children's programs onboard. Alaska is an amazing destination...you can make it work regardless no need to limit yourself.

We just returned in May from RCI Radiance northbound with our 18 month old grandson and he had a great time (RCI program AMAZING) on this his first of many more to come cruises.

thank you guys and we familiar with kids programs on regular cruises. however i meant cruises that are specifically focused on families. i know uncruise does and was wondering if any of the other smaller boat companies would.

Alaska Dream Cruises has a family specific itinerary like uncruise does- very similar price- maybe slightly more "mainstream" compared to uncruise in that there are "some" actual ports whereas uncruise is more of one big excursion. Just depends on what you want... I have researched both a lot, but haven't done either yet. There was a really great lengthy review of the Alaska Dream Cruise one on here... search the AK board for it.... but the bottom line was they loved it.