No cruises on X website for the Infinity 1/20/19-2/15/19

LuvCruzn4Evr

Could be a charter, we are on Summit 3/3/2018 rock and romance cruise which will not be listed, week before is another charter

This is what I'm thinking but when I search the web for Celebrity Infinity, no charter come up. Perhaps it's too early for them to start booking???

This is what I'm thinking but when I search the web for Celebrity Infinity, no charter come up. Perhaps it's too early for them to start booking???

I know the charter we are on didn't advertise until a year before cruise

• 8 months later...

We were booked for 2/11/19 5 day. Received an email today saying that a whole range of cruises has been chartered and we would need to reschedule. They honored the price we got on a Black Friday sale and the perks that we gotten also plus a $100.00 OBC. We rescheduled in April 2019. So we will just have to wait a little longer.

We are booked on the Infiniti for a February 2019 sailing. It is a Smooth Jazz Cruise charter. Entertainment cruise production has chartered out the whole ship for about 4 or 5 different sailings for different music themed cruises. For 2017 and 2018, they used the Summit but it is moving to the Infiniti for 2019. If you like Jazz or Smooth Jazz, you may want to look into it. The Smooth Jazz sailings, on Feb2 and on Feb 23 are already about 75% full.

• 2 months later...
We are booked on the Infiniti for a February 2019 sailing. It is a Smooth Jazz Cruise charter. Entertainment cruise production has chartered out the whole ship for about 4 or 5 different sailings for different music themed cruises. For 2017 and 2018, they used the Summit but it is moving to the Infiniti for 2019. If you like Jazz or Smooth Jazz, you may want to look into it. The Smooth Jazz sailings, on Feb2 and on Feb 23 are already about 75% full.
We are thinking about this cruise but couldn't find it on Celebrity, would like to try it. We sailed with you guys on the HAL Veendam, Sam & Linda