Silhouette Western Daily Compass

NovCruisin

Does anyone have a recent copy of the daily compass for the Western Caribbean sailing on the Silhouette?

We just got home from the 1/12 Western Caribbean sailing and have all of the dailies. Will try to scan and post them this week.

Fort Lauderdale, 1-12-14 (Day 1)

I had to reduce the resolution to get the PDF file down to a size that I could upload here. What is the best type of image to scan to on here and how do I get the image to post in the message?

The way you did this attachment worked for me! The only other way i can think of would be scanning everything into dropbox and posting a link (as you can tell, i am not overly tech savy :p)

Sent from my DROIDX using Forums mobile app

I had to reduce the resolution to get the PDF file down to a size that I could upload here. What is the best type of image to scan to on here and how do I get the image to post in the message?

This link about scanning and uploading may help.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38840955&highlight=images+uploading+scanning#post38840955

Looks great, thank you so much!

I will try to do the rest this evening. It is hard to sit down and do anything for 15 minutes at home with two toddlers vying for your attention! Not to mention, we are trying to catch up on our TV shows after more than a week away from home.

I will try to do the rest this evening. It is hard to sit down and do anything for 15 minutes at home with two toddlers vying for your attention! Not to mention, we are trying to catch up on our TV shows after more than a week away from home.

Haha that's so true! But isnt it awesome to have so much to watch on TV now :) that makes coming home and vacation being over a little more bearable (at least for a week or so until you're caught up! ;))

Sent from my DROIDX using Forums mobile app