Aqua class on Constellation

ceba

Hey Anita,

Thank you again for your thorough insight to deck 11 AQ's. :)

Now I am confused. Looking at the deck plans, again, the aft elevator and stairs go to all decks below? Are the plans wrong, or did I read the above statement wrong? I recently stayed on Deck 6 aft, and recall using those stairs to go up and down. There was just no way to get out to the pool without going through the OV Café on Deck 10.

I'm confused too...do the inside stairs not continue down past deck 10?:confused: On the Deck Plans those look like "normal" stairs and elevators that happen to be situated in the middle of the eating area on Deck 10.

I guess we'll find out soon enough!:D

We're in 1116 for our Connie cruise in 2016, and I'm very excited. We haven't sailed the M-class before, but took the Solstice to the Med and absolutely loved AQ.

The stairs from aft to the Sunset Bar sound perfect. :) Even though it's 2 years away, I can't wait.

We're in 1116 for our Connie cruise in 2016, and I'm very excited. We haven't sailed the M-class before, but took the Solstice to the Med and absolutely loved AQ.

The stairs from aft to the Sunset Bar sound perfect. :) Even though it's 2 years away, I can't wait.

You'll love 1116, half way down the hall, no noise at all from above or aft and yet close to the Sunset, the elevators/stairs, Windjammer and best of all....TUSCAN Grille is only a few steps across the deck. We really enjoyed Tuscan on the Connie!!

Please excuse me...the aft stairs are on all decks. Of course they are...forgive me...I do edit myself and I think my thoughts got a bit off track with some edits, but now I'm not sure what I was trying to convey...:confused:

Haha...I know what you mean.;)

You'll love 1116, half way down the hall, no noise at all from above or aft and yet close to the Sunset, the elevators/stairs, Windjammer and best of all....TUSCAN Grille is only a few steps across the deck. We really enjoyed Tuscan on the Connie!!

Did you find that passengers hung out at the AQ lobby area? Seems that it is right across from 1116. Loved seeing that area last month when checking out my stateroom, but thought how noisy it could get for those in adjacent staterooms. Maybe that's what the children were doing on Deck 11. :eek:

We were in 1118 on the Constellation last May, and we were the first to use that cabin after the Aqua Class cabins were added during the dry dock. The sitting area is closer to 1108 & 1110 than it is to 1116. It was rarely used on our cruise, but it is a nice area if you are waiting for someone. In October 2012 we were in 1118 on the Millennium and there was no furniture in that area, it was just a dead space. Not sure if they have added furniture since.

We will be in 1116 on the Constellation this fall for our B2B2B. By the time we booked, 1118 was not available for one of the cruises so we moved down a cabin as 1116 was available for all 3 cruises. We love that area of the ship and can hardly wait. Of course, as our first cruise is meant to be a Black Sea cruise, we are still waiting for Celebrity to decide if we are going to Crimea and Sochi - or somewhere else.

Haha...I know what you mean.;)

Did you find that passengers hung out at the AQ lobby area? Seems that it is right across from 1116. Loved seeing that area last month when checking out my stateroom, but thought how noisy it could get for those in adjacent staterooms. Maybe that's what the children were doing on Deck 11. :eek:

Its not right across from 1116, three or four doors down from it, but I rarely saw anyone using that area.

We were in 1118 on the Constellation last May, and we were the first to use that cabin after the Aqua Class cabins were added during the dry dock. The sitting area is closer to 1108 & 1110 than it is to 1116. It was rarely used on our cruise, but it is a nice area if you are waiting for someone. In October 2012 we were in 1118 on the Millennium and there was no furniture in that area, it was just a dead space. Not sure if they have added furniture since.

Thank you, both. As my brother and his wife will be in an AQ on the aft, and we on the side, near the aft, we plan to meet them in that sitting area. Loved that area! When we cruised the Silhouette together last spring, we would meet up in the card room. They were on one side of it, and we were on the other. ;)

Please excuse me...the aft stairs are on all decks. Of course they are...forgive me...I do edit myself and I think my thoughts got a bit off track with some edits, but now I'm not sure what I was trying to convey...:confused:

Thanks, Anita!