Michigan / Ohio State Fans

sea_u_onboard

Any recent cruisers able to watch the recent Michigan / Ohio State game on the ship?

The reason I ask is because I'm planning a surprise cruise for my husband and son - BOTH big Ohio State fans - for next Thanksgiving and since it is always played over Thanksgiving weekend, I know they will be disappointed if they had to miss the game.

Thanks

While I know they can't 100% guarantee that any particular program will be shown, if they have shown it before the chances are they will show it again. As long as it's a possibility I MAY be able to convince them to go. I guess it won't be much of a surprise.

They did show it in the Red Frog Pub on the Breeze yesterday. But there is no guarantee. We had at least 25 people who wanted to watch Alabama - Auburn and they would not change it from Georgia - Georgia Tech. So we all left and went to watch in cabins. The network channels are Miami right now...so you get whatever they are showing there.

My BF is a HUGE Michigan fan. There is no way he would go if there was an even remote chance he could not watch that game. If your guys are as big of fans of either team I can promise you they feel the same way. lol

Perhaps a Christmas cruise? ;)

While I know they can't 100% guarantee that any particular program will be shown, if they have shown it before the chances are they will show it again. As long as it's a possibility I MAY be able to convince them to go. I guess it won't be much of a surprise.

It probably depends on which channel it's on and if the ship can get it.