Anthem Dining

Hi recent past cruisers! Can you tell me if My Time diners are able to eat in The Grande dining room or is this just for Early and Late Diners? :)

Chic and The Grande on the 3rd deck are for traditional dining, and American Icon and Silk on the 4th deck are for MTD.

However, at 6pm (1/2 hour after early traditional dining begins) they sometimes use the unoccupied seats in Chic/Grande to seat people on the MTD queue. (So, if you are more than 1/2 later for traditional dining, they may give your seats away)

Except for decor, there really is no difference between the dining rooms. They all use the fleetwide menus now.

Thanks.....and yes we would just prefer to get into the Grande either 1 or 2 nights during our cruise sometime around 7pm just so we can see the decor in the Grande....so just trying I can get in on MTD
You can't count on that, then, if you have MTD. However, lunch in the MDR is served in The Grande, so if you just want to experience the decor, that would be a way to make sure you can dine there.

Chic and The Grande on the 3rd deck are for traditional dining, and American Icon and Silk on the 4th deck are for MTD.

However, at 6pm (1/2 hour after early traditional dining begins) they sometimes use the unoccupied seats in Chic/Grande to seat people on the MTD queue. (So, if you are more than 1/2 later for traditional dining, they may give your seats away)

Except for decor, there really is no difference between the dining rooms. They all use the fleetwide menus now.

Not sure what that means? Fleetwide menus..............Does that mean that all 4 dining places they have the same menu that night??

Jimbo :)

Not sure what that means? Fleetwide menus..............Does that mean that all 4 dining places they have the same menu that night??

Yes, each dining room uses the same menu, which changes each night.

Yes, each dining room uses the same menu, which changes each night.

Wow, didn't know that. Wasn't like that a while back when we were on Quantum Of The Seas. Boy how things change............Next up for us is Anthem.

Jimbo:)

They have the same menu each night but they aren't the mojo/basil/pomodoro etc that you see fleetwide. They have some of the dynamic dining choices. You can see them in Loutheglue's review.

Wow, didn't know that. Wasn't like that a while back when we were on Quantum Of The Seas. Boy how things change............Next up for us is Anthem.

Jimbo:)

Same here...was on the Quantum in December of '14...back then, the Grande was the 'every night formal' dining venue, with the best menu...

Going on the Anthem December 2....also MTD....

Thank you. I was reading old information based on Dynamic Dining, which, I now know, has been discontinued by RCCL due to negative feedback, and replaced by the traditional and my time dining common among most ships today. So on this ship, I guess that the MDR is now the four venues that were mentioned previously.

just so we can see the decor in the Grande....

I didn't find Grande to be that special - instead found it too dark. You can try going there for sit down lunch on a sea day.

They have the same menu each night but they aren't the mojo/basil/pomodoro etc that you see fleetwide. They have some of the dynamic dining choices. You can see them in Loutheglue's review.

What was your favorite restaurant ?