Regal or Royal in St Thomas, USVI

hpeabody

Do Regal/Royal dock at Crown Bay or Havensight. I am finding some contradiction. Usually I can locate the actual port website and find out the answer to this type of question. I have not been able to locate such a website for St Thomas. I can find ship schedules, but no mention of which dock location.

Do a search for : cruise ship schedule st.thomas

Then click on the choice that has vinow in the web address. That will lead to a schedule but it only goes out for a few months.

When we went to the Caribbean on the Royal earlier this year we docked at Havensight. I believe when I checked the schedule the Royal was alternating weekly between Crown Bay and Havensight. I don't know if that will be the case when you travel.

Edited by erber

Typically, Princess ships only dock at Havensight if there is either one of the Oasis class ships in port that day, or if there's more than one Princess ship in port (which does happen on occasion, and you'll typically get one ship at Havensight and one at CB.) On both recent occasions when I was in St. Thomas the ship docked at Crown Bay, although one of those times there was a second Princess ship at Havensight.

Edited by Vexorg

Carnival Glory, Westerdam, Ruby Princess, Freedom Of The Seas, Celebrity Reflection, Norwegian Getaway are the other ships in St Thomas the day I will be there. From the helpful information above it seems most likely Regal will be docking in Crown Bay. Yes? It really does help to know this info for planning purposes.

Thank You all