Coffee creamer

AMoe1996

I have never found flavored coffee creamer on Disney, RCCL and Carnival.

On a different note, all 3 cruise lines I have taken my own bottle of flavored syrup with me w/o an issue at all which could be a good option for you also. I actually plan on taking 2 full size bottles on our 11 day cruise (and 3 travel days there and back).

I love my coffee, and to be honest I won't even pay premium prices when I am not on vacation for my coffees. I don't drink things that need steamed milk, rarely anything slushy as iced coffee is my drink of choice. Since I drink 3-4 20 oz cups a day, I do not have a $50 a day coffee budget.

There was a post like this before somewhere here on CC. I would caution against the one suggestion there though.... It was about powdered creamer, taking it out of the package and into a plastic bag to take with them. I suggest that no one, ever, take a white powder in a baggie with them in any traveling even a trip around the block!

I started taking the individual coffee creamers (International Delight), which can be bought in a pack of 24 at Walmart or Target for about $3. I just put them in a plastic container and then place that into a ziploc bag. Got this idea from another thread on CC!!!:)

Barbara

I'll confess to taking along flavored and sugar free Coffee Mate. A container does not weigh much at all.

Yes, I am a creature of habit, but I try not to gain weight on cruises and putting real cream and sugar into my coffee would certainly have that result.

Archived