Trulucks FL OR Bimini Boat Yard

scotslizzy

We want to have a really nice seafood meal before our cruise and have eaten in Trulucks but considering Bimini Boat Yard.

Are these two comparable should we stick with Trulucks ?

Thanks

Scotslizzy

No comparison ... I would choose Trulucks over Bimini Boat Yard.

Definitely Trulucks:)........I have also eaten at both places and in my opinion, Bimini is overrated......

My food and service were far superior at Trulucks. Enjoy your meal:)

Edited by Lois R

Trulucks is much nicer. It's a well-run chain with good food and professional service. Bimini is more casual and service is hit or miss, but I've only had good food there.

Another good choice is Lobster Bar on E. Las Olas Blvd. but it can get very pricey. Sun-Thurs they do a 3 course menu for $49 pp 5:30 to 7 PM. There are a lot of choices on that menu so it's a great deal.

Trulucks is much nicer. It's a well-run chain with good food and professional service. Bimini is more casual and service is hit or miss, but I've only had good food there.

Another good choice is Lobster Bar on E. Las Olas Blvd. but it can get very pricey. Sun-Thurs they do a 3 course menu for $49 pp 5:30 to 7 PM. There are a lot of choices on that menu so it's a great deal.

Sharon,

Where is Trulucks located? Ate at Bimini many times and would not mind trying something different.

Also, we were very disappointed last year when we found out that Chuck's had closed. Have they opened anything else in that building?

Thanks

Sharon,

Where is Trulucks located? Ate at Bimini many times and would not mind trying something different.

Also, we were very disappointed last year when we found out that Chuck's had closed. Have they opened anything else in that building?

Thanks

Trulucks is at the mall on Sunrise.

I totally forgot about the Lobster Bar. Fantastic food!!

Sharon,

Thanks

Trulucks is at Galleria Mall.

Some other nice restaurants near Bimini Boatyard are Market 17 and Grill 66. Bistro Mezzaluna is supposed to be nice too but I haven't eaten there. 15th St Fisheries is a 5 minute car ride away; they have very casual outdoor dining or more serious indoor dining. It's just ok, though I do enjoy sitting outside there overlooking the marina.

I haven't noticed if anything opened where Chucks was. There is still a Chuck's in Ft Lauderdale if you have a car. It's on E. Commercial Blvd.