Jetblue Schedule Extension

cot427

There is a stickie at the top just for this purpose....

As you can see I asked there days ago with no response. I was hoping someone might see the question here instead.

Thank you for doubting my ability to read (insert obnoxious ..... here)

Edited by cot427

As you can see I asked there days ago with no response. I was hoping someone might see the question here instead.

Not everyone knows the answers. If someone double posted every time they didn't get an answer, or get one they liked then the board would be full of repeat questions.

Stickies are there for a reason.

Not everyone knows the answers. If someone double posted every time they didn't get an answer, or get one they liked then the board would be full of repeat questions.

Stickies are there for a reason.

I disagree. They are nice but sometimes people don't see the questions.

All I asked was a simple question and get treated like a child or get answers that don't apply.

I've been seeing this a lot lately in this community and others where you're supposed to ask and answer questions is a considerate manner. It's sad people don't do that.

You probably didn't get an answer in your other post because no one knows. You can't get an answer "that applies" as no one knows the answer.

Many posters here never seem to do a simple google search, a forum search or simply call the primary source (the airline in this case) to get an answer to their question. Sometimes that may be why a question isn't answered, I don't know.

No one here works for JetBlue. There is not set date for schedules to be extended. You'll have to keep checking their webpage.

Edited by 6rugrats

You probably didn't get an answer in your other post because no one knows. You can't get an answer "that applies" as no one knows the answer.

Many posters here never seem to do a simple google search, a forum search or simply call the primary source (the airline in this case) to get an answer to their question. Sometimes that may be why a question isn't answered, I don't know.

No one here works for JetBlue. There is not set date for schedules to be extended. You'll have to keep checking their webpage.

I have googled it under a variety of key words. I was simply asking here because I thought someone knowledgable might know, I guess I was wrong. I'll stop asking cruise air questions here and call the airlines directly from now on.

I guess there is no reason for this forum then.

I guess there is no reason for this forum then.

Yes, I agree. Shutting down the air forum because your personal question, "When will JetBlue will open their schedule past 06 Sept" could not be answered, seems a brilliant idea.

Edited by 6rugrats

Yikes, some people get their knickers in a knot over the craziest things!

If you don't like a thread or post, move on.

I am not a newbie around here but did not see the question in the stickies!

We are frequent JB flyers, if you belong to their loyalty club and sign up to receive e-mail notifications, they will usually announce their release of flight schedules a few days prior. They have no need to pre-announce their schedules as their popular routes pretty much sell-out.

Doing a web search or calling them will probably result in about as much helpful information as you've received from others on this thread.

Yikes, some people get their knickers in a knot over the craziest things!

If you don't like a thread or post, move on.

I am not a newbie around here but did not see the question in the stickies!

We are frequent JB flyers, if you belong to their loyalty club and sign up to receive e-mail notifications, they will usually announce their release of flight schedules a few days prior. They have no need to pre-announce their schedules as their popular routes pretty much sell-out.

Doing a web search or calling them will probably result in about as much helpful information as you've received from others on this thread.

Thank you so much for actually answering my question, I sincerely appreciate it. I will go again and sign up for be emails. I've only flown them once, one way so I'm not as familiar with their schedules and such as I am with southwest.

I agree - my web search and this thread were fruitless, that is until you replied. Thanks again!

I guess this thread was missed:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1022454

Go to the JetBlue website and become a TrueBlue member.... they usually send an email when more flights open up for booking. Until then you'll just have to wait and hope the lower fares are worth it. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not.

Can we keep the Cruise Air forum open now?

Edited by 6rugrats

I disagree. They are nice but sometimes people don't see the questions.

All I asked was a simple question and get treated like a child or get answers that don't apply.

I've been seeing this a lot lately in this community and others where you're supposed to ask and answer questions is a considerate manner. It's sad people don't do that.

You're welcome:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

I guess this thread was missed:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1022454

Can we keep the Cruise Air forum open now?

Thank you...I'm sure you can agree that the "search" feature on CC doesn't always bring up the results are you looking for. When I searched (and I did search here and Google, as I always do before seeking "help") that thread did not come up. Maybe my parameters were off, I don't know.

Please accept that as a joke...I was being sarcastic when I said that. It seems some of us can dish it but can't take it.

And I'm sure the information on a seven year old thread is very current :rolleyes:

Haha, very true...if that came up in my search I probably would've still asked! I figured someone may know or know trends of when they usually do.

Before rolling your eyes, try reading first.

Yes, the information on this linked thread was "very current" and accurate.

Too late. :rolleyes:

I can see that you're stuck on that. I was even hoping for some information based on when they've historically released (how far in advance, how many months at a time, etc) but I can see your mind was too set on giving me grief.

Before rolling your eyes, try reading first.

Yes, the information on this linked thread was "very current" and accurate.

I don't know what more you wanted me to read, the last date of posting in the thread you linked was September 5, 2009. If you consider a thread last updated over six years ago "very current" we can agree to disagree.

I don't know what more you wanted me to read, the last date of posting in the thread you linked was September 5, 2009. If you consider a thread last updated over six years ago "very current" we can agree to disagree.

OP asked when JetBlue opened their schedule. No one knows. You can either read JetBlue's webpage constantly to check, call them, or to receive updates, one must join TrueBlue. All this information is in that thread; it's all accurate and nothing has changed from 2009.

Just because information is "old" doesn't make it inaccurate.

Edited by 6rugrats

Last time I try to be helpful by pointing out the stickies....jeez, what a rude way to thank someone for just trying to help.