Treats on Getaway

The buffet has treats. But for a few dollars you MUST try the chocolate moose pie/cake at Carlos. 2 can easily split it and it is one of the best treats on board. The hot fudge sundae at O'Sheehans has hunks of brownie in it and is huge. It also can be split by 2 people and only $4. Well worth the price. Its the sweetest deal on the ship (pun intended).

Treats well worth the cover charge and better than anything you can get on the ship for dessert including specialty restaurants IMHO.

DSCN570-vi.jpg

DSCN601-vi.jpg

DSCN0512-vi.jpg

DSCN0568-vi.jpg

DSCN0515-vi.jpg

DSCN0516-vi.jpg

Does it seem weird to anyone else that of all the free food on the ship they would choose to charge for sundae's and brownies at O'Sheehans? Don't get me wrong I am definitely shelling out $4 for those, but they will give you all the meat related items you want at the same restaurant for free. But brownies and ice cream that are free on other parts of the ship are a up charge? They have to cost almost nothing to make.

I've seen on some recent Freestyle Dailies that the buffet closes in the afternoon, normally like 3:30-5:30 or something like that, between lunch and dinner. In that time, is the buffet totally closed, or is it just that they only have a small snack-y section open? 4:30 is normally my snack time and it doesn't seem like much is open for free except room service & O'Sheehan's!