Reaching Elite status on the 1st leg of a B2B

CrusieToy

We are looking at booking a back to back cruise in November.

If we book Concierge Class on the 1st leg we will have 308 points and reach Elite Status.

I am assuming this will be effective immediately and on the 2nd leg of the B2B we will be

have Elite benefits. Is this correct?

also are there any negatives changing cabin classes on then 2nd leg of the B2B as we do not really care

about the Concierge Class benefits

TIA

I would wait a day. Then talk to the Captain's Club Host/Hostess on your 1st leg. Say that your will reach Elite on this cruise and your staying on board for the next cruise. The CCH should take care of it for you. Congrats!!!!

Edited by bigbenboys
changed word

As above. It takes a few days for corporate to get your points added, so when you get your seapass for the second leg, it will not reflect your new status. But the Captains Club rep will take care of getting it corrected. EM

My GF was in the same position on our last cruise (B2B), we talked to the captains club host as mentioned above and she took care of it, we did have to remind her on the second leg as it wasn't done at first but got sorted soon enough [emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are looking at booking a back to back cruise in November.

If we book Concierge Class on the 1st leg we will have 308 points and reach Elite Status.

I am assuming this will be effective immediately and on the 2nd leg of the B2B we will be

have Elite benefits. Is this correct?

Yes, but do let the Captain's Club host know in advance, preferably early in your first cruise to give him/her sufficient lead time to take care of it.

The only thing we did was casually mention once to the Captain's Club host at the beginning of our first cruise that we would be eligible for Elite+ on the next leg.

When we received our new seapass cards for the second leg, they already had our new status on them, and when we entered our stateroom on the first day of the second cruise, all the coupons and handouts for Elite + were already there waiting for us.

also are there any negatives changing cabin classes on then 2nd leg of the B2B as we do not really care

about the Concierge Class benefits

Only the nuisance of needing to pack up all loose items, and then unpack them and put them away again in the new cabin. The stateroom attendants will move everything for you, but you need to do the packing and unpacking.

We try to leave as much clothing as possible on hangers, since they move everything that is on hangers directly from one closet to the next, so you don't need to pack anything that is in the closet on hangers.

On RCCL, we were Platinum and have been for our last three cruises. One night shy of Emerald, they brought us "one" Platinum pin! It must be a cost cutting measure, one per household for their tiny plastic pin. Maybe to save up for the Pinnacles' name tags. If I remember right, it doesn't apply to the cruise you are on, but your next cruise it is. I would do what others mentioned. Otherwise it will take several cruises to get it up to date. :o