price drops?

I have never cruised Norwegian, but my parents are wanting to book our entire family on the Breakaway for their 50th Wedding Anniversary. I am the former travel agent in the family (20 yrs ago) so I get to do the research and booking. My husband and I cruise Celebrity and Princess and they both honor price drops before final payment. If we go ahead and book now and the rate goes down before final payment (cruise isn't until summer 2015) will our agent be able to lower the price for us? We are booking 6 cabins, so not enough for a "group".

Thank you!

I'm thinking I should have put a disclosure in my original question that it was for "mature" audiences only. ;)

If a hotel or rental car price drops before the scheduled trip, people can also get price adjustments for that as well. I think all people want to be fiscally responsible and get the best price possible for all their purchases, not just cruises.

If I buy a pair of shoes from a store and they go on sale the following week, the store will give me a refund for the difference if I present my receipt. Why shouldn't a cruise company also want to offer good customer service?

If a cruise cabin price gets discounted before the final payment, that can mean more money in the vacation budget for shore excursions, specialty dining, etc. It's a win win for the cruise line and the customer.

May everyone enjoy their next cruise!

I'm thinking I should have put a disclosure in my original question that it was for "mature" audiences only. ;)

If a hotel or rental car price drops before the scheduled trip, people can also get price adjustments for that as well. I think all people want to be fiscally responsible and get the best price possible for all their purchases, not just cruises.

If I buy a pair of shoes from a store and they go on sale the following week, the store will give me a refund for the difference if I present my receipt. Why shouldn't a cruise company also want to offer good customer service?

If a cruise cabin price gets discounted before the final payment, that can mean more money in the vacation budget for shore excursions, specialty dining, etc. It's a win win for the cruise line and the customer.

May everyone enjoy their next cruise!

I guess I don't understand, every response was a positive one with no critical or negative tone. What are you saying????