Luggage tags...have arrived

midwestchick

I've read the stories about luggage tags. I have a reason why I was adamant about my luggage tags. One of them fell off on our last cruise and the porter marked a new on incorrectly and it took forever to have one bag delivered to our room. :eek: Today we received our luggage tags in the mail from our TA..more than a month before sailing. Thank you to my TA. For those of you who are having problems with luggage tags and have a TA, they CAN make this happen for you. Skip the hassle with the website and go through them. Fortunately, I only need one set of tags...again, thanks to my TA, we have the same cabin on our b2b cruise. Happy dance in progress. :D

Thanks for the update Midwestchick. I'm also a stickler for luggage tags, as we've had some bad experiences (not with Azamara) in the past. Agree that whenever you can bypass their website, at least for now.... that's the best plan. Hopefully, things will improve at some point.

Forget about all of that ! Now, it's time to begin the countdown to your cruise. Wishing you a wonderful time onboard.

Thanks for the update Midwestchick. I'm also a stickler for luggage tags, as we've had some bad experiences (not with Azamara) in the past. Agree that whenever you can bypass their website, at least for now.... that's the best plan. Hopefully, things will improve at some point.

Forget about all of that ! Now, it's time to begin the countdown to your cruise. Wishing you a wonderful time onboard.

Thank you...I have been in countdown mode. :D :D And yes, I too hope things improve.

uktog...I do hope things improve in the UK with the TA's.

Edited by midwestchick

I used the US website to get get luggage tags a couple of weeks ago without a problem. Maybe whatever issues they might have had have been corrected?

I hope they get their issues corrected but I didn't want to take any chances. I kept reading about people not getting their tags...figured I'd hand the task over to my TA. ;) The site I use is azamaraclubcruises.com.

See you soon.