Private car from FLL to POM

cucruizin

I reviewed the prior posts, but found mostly recommendations for a shared shuttle/ride. I don't want to drive around or pick up other passengers until a shared van is full. Any recommendations for a private car service from FLL to POM? Ballpark on their rate would be appreciated as well. thanks!!

We are also wanting to do the same thing. Taxis was 70. - 90. On way. One of the limo services I looked at was 120. For a van or SUV, and around 90. for a town car both including tip. Not a fan of shared rides and as you stated waiting for the van to fill up. Also watching to see recommendations from others. Not looking for cheap, but quality, and recommendations from several that have had a good experience from a reliable company.

We used private car service from GO Airport (based at FLL) a couple of years ago for about $90 and were happy. Larry's Limos and Holland Limo are also often suggested.

UberX from FLL and area hotels to POM will be closer to $40 -- if you have 3-4 [assengers and lots of bags you might need UberXL

Larry's Limo provides reasonable rates, clean vehicles, and knowledgeable drivers. I have used them a few times and was very satisfied with their service. I recommend them to friends and relatives when they are visiting the South Florida area.

Another vote for Larry's Limo's. We used them last year and have booked them again for our upcoming trip. Our driver last year was super-friendly and we enjoyed our time with him.

We used him to go from FLL to our hotel in Miami and then again to go from POM to FLL. We have the same booked for trip next week.

• 3 weeks later...
I assume Larry's Limo would go from MIA to Port Everglades? I'm only one but, like others said, I don't want to take a shuttle with lots of stops. I'm willing to pay for a private car.

Jaci

Yes they will. If it is just 2-3 plus bags (and no one packs like my wife) an UberX from MIA to PE will run about $40-45 while a taxi (including minivan/SUV cabs if you have a larger group or lots of bags) will run about $75-80+tip.

If you are flying in a day early, a one-way car rental is another option. Have a great cruise! :)

We used Larry's Limos last year to get from MIA airport to our hotel in FLL the night before our cruise, and then again from Port Everglades back to MIA after we disembarked. Very pleased with their service.

It was nice to arrive at MIA and be met by a driver who assisted with the luggage. We paid an extra $10 for airport meet and greet so we would not have to wait or wonder where to go to meet him as we are not familiar with MIA airport.

While waiting to disembark I got a text from our driver...he was in the 'waiting' lot and said just to text him when we were through customs and he would pull up. We did just that, and within 5 minutes of the text were loaded in the car and on our way.

If I recall, with tip, Larry's was about $100 each way. We thought well worth the service at just a little more than a taxi.