Free beach with amenities?

jebridan

No beach has free chairs and umbrellas.

As the other person posted, Snorkel Park is the closet to the ship but it's not free and charges a nominal fee, $5 maybe.

Black Bay Beach would be the next closet free beach but no amenities and then Horseshoe is the next closet free beach but charges for chairs and umbrellas.

No beach has free chairs and umbrellas.

As the other person posted, Snorkel Park is the closet to the ship but it's not free and charges a nominal fee, $5 maybe.

Black Bay Beach would be the next closet free beach but no amenities and then Horseshoe is the next closet free beach but charges for chairs and umbrellas.

So there is no misunderstanding, the $5 admission fee to Snorkel Park does not include chairs and umbrellas.

Horseshoe Bay charges $15 for chairs and $15 for umbrellas discounted to $40 for two chairs and one umbrella.

Edited by Charles4515

So there is no misunderstanding, the $5 admission fee to Snorkel Park does not include chairs and umbrellas.

Horseshoe Bay charges $15 for chairs and $15 for umbrellas discounted to $40 for two chairs and one umbrella.

We are going to coco reef resort. $69 per day pass. Includes lunch and 1 drink each. Also access to pool, loungers, umbrella, towels and beach.

We are going to coco reef resort. $69 per day pass. Includes lunch and 1 drink each. Also access to pool, loungers, umbrella, towels and beach.

Be aware that several have reported that the umbrellas and chairs at Coco Reef are first come first serve.

Personally I don't do day passes in Bermuda. I don't need a pool in Bermuda, and Horseshoe Bay is a better beach than Elbow Beach. If I want food or drink there is a concession stand. I don't see a reason to spend $69 when I can get a better beach for $30. My other beach with chair rentals is Tobacco Bay which is good for snorkeling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want a really pretty beach with a chair and umbrella available to rent. It's just me, don't need a setup for 2. Sounds like a Horseshoe Beach is my best option. What's the prettiest beach in Bermuda?

One of the most beautiful beaches in the world. By yourself it is a great option. You can take the $7 shuttle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515