When do Princess release there catalogues

Hi , just wondering will they release the 2017 itineries I know it's early but trying to accommodate a number of people so the earlier the better we are looking at later in 2017

Hi,

I called into my travel agent last night asking when the new Princess Brochures will be available, they advised that they were waiting on an order of brochures that should be available in approximately 2 weeks time.

This year's brochure was released late July/August last year which apparently is the time they release their new brochures for the coming year.

Sometimes you can download them in PDF form if available which I did last year before I was able to get a hard copy from my travel agent.:):)

Regards

Sometimes you can download them in PDF form if available which I did last year before I was able to get a hard copy from my travel agent.:):)

Regards

I think that's what a lot of agents do these days and print off the cruise you are interested in .......saves the cost of buying them off Princess. Printed brochures are a rare commodity these days...if you do get hold of one , put it away with your treasures.....your Grandkids will be amazed...:D:D

Hi David,

I am not sure if it hard for your travel agents in NZ to get hold of their brochures but here in Melbourne we don't have many issues with being able to get them through Flight Centre, I know my Flight Centre does a huge business in Cruises so it is in their best interest to have them available. I have a huge collection so I am waiting for the next one to add to the collection. I also find it amusing to see how the various ships have altered in the past few year.

I have an early brochure of the Dawn Princess when she was a few decks less that what she is today, also it has a covered up logo of P&O near the bow of the ship.

You can download the brochure yourself, if you go to Princess Cruises and click on Brochures, it shows you the current brochures that are available, you would need a lot of coloured ink in your printer though.

Regards:):)

Hi David,

I am not sure if it hard for your travel agents in NZ to get hold of their brochures but here in Melbourne we don't have many issues with being able to get them through Flight Centre, I know my Flight Centre does a huge business in Cruises so it is in their best interest to have them available. I have a huge collection so I am waiting for the next one to add to the collection. I also find it amusing to see how the various ships have altered in the past few year.

I have an early brochure of the Dawn Princess when she was a few decks less that what she is today, also it has a covered up logo of P&O near the bow of the ship.

You can download the brochure yourself, if you go to Princess Cruises and click on Brochures, it shows you the current brochures that are available, you would need a lot of coloured ink in your printer though.

Regards:):)

Great advice. thanks.:D

Relying on my memory here, but the original brochure IIRC was September 2014-April 2016. HTH. My April 2016 cruise was cancelled and I found a November 11/2016 cruise for $35 LESS and am to receive AUD$55 On Board Credit for the cancelled cruise, and the booking was transferred with no problems! That's about 5 or 6 Cocktails over the 3 nights of the cruise so VERY happy. Have the original Window Suite as well, and am sailing in Spring as against my Fall season, so should have much better weather too! I lucked out bigtime!:D;)

We got the Cruising from Australia & Asia brochure this week (published July 2015) which covers departures out to April 2017, not sure though when the next one will come out though.

I think in September. I'm going in to the TA fortnightly to pay off my cruise, so will keep a beady eye on the display for you, and post ASAP! Even if I have to buy some perishable food at the supermarket so I "justify" hurrying home to the computer!:D It wouldn't surprise me if my TA puts 1 aside for me when they come in.

I have 2 other Travel Agencies within walking distance of my home, and 1 is near my preferred Fish and Chip Shop so go there at least once a fortnight! They don't always have their brochures out on display-faces the weather, and it comes in under the patio on an angle so a display of brochures could easily be ruined in the winter months, probably have better luck in the spring/summer. I also go past the other every time I walk down to the chemist, and their display is well sheltered, so I shall be keeping a beady eye out for the new brochure!