Bon voyage carnival spirit

Yup it's for dry dock. Coming back with a heap of new stuff including the red frog pub. Red frog rum bar. Blue iguanas tequila bar and the one I most want to try.... Guy Fieri's burger joint.

Carnival Spirit is in Sydney today and will be leaving to head up to Singapore.

I think its for a drydock?

Bon Voyage to all those heading up that way. She will also pick up passengers from Brisbane .

My neighbours are on her post dry dock 30 August from Singa back to Sydney. She will be sparkling.

Edited by NSWP

Oh wow I didn't realise she was going into dry dock.

I not sailed on carnival before and have just booked a cruise to the islands in Oct.

Good timing for me can't wait to try all these new things:) are these food places included or extra price?

Oh wow I didn't realise she was going into dry dock.

I not sailed on carnival before and have just booked a cruise to the islands in Oct.

Good timing for me can't wait to try all these new things:) are these food places included or extra price?

We travelled on Carnival Spirit not long after she arrived in Sydney, there were great photos of her sailing into Sydney Harbor, perfect weather and she looks great docked at Circular Quey across from Sydney Opera House, she also rides well, especially in rough weather, I think she has a different type of propultion system, I was on the back of the ship filming when she did a 180 turn out of Hobart, she didn't miss a beat. I think she is having a similar makeover as the Carnival Legend had before she came to our sunny shores.

I am a Princess Cruiser but I really enjoyed sailing on Carnival Spirit

Regards

Hi,

I have just tried to click onto the link you have posted, unfortunately I cannot access it, could have something to do with all those xxxxxs, it tells me that the server cannot be found. Is there some other way I can pick these photos up, thanks.

Regards:):)

I think this site does not like external links. It's hosted on imgur, so that is the word that is missing.

Mr Google helped me to find this link ...

click on it ,then click on the "imgur" link and it should work.

http://www.randomrocker.co.uk/new/redditsingle.php?postid=3hj9v6&subreddit=pics

Great shots and an amazing amount of work being done.