Anne Frank House

Does anyone know how long the lines are after 3:30 PM ? Since you cannot request tickets after that time. We are thinking that after our flight, that we will be in serious need of a nap, and would like to visit the Anne Frank House later.

Along that line, what might be the best time?

From what I heard lines start to form at around 2.30. Waiting time can easily be from 1 to 2 hours or even more.

It seems to be a bit less crowded after 6 pm.

But....you just never know.

• 2 weeks later...

We FINALLY were able to score some online tickets for the Anne Frank house. We think they release tickets each future date in small batches, over an extended period of time. Perhaps they do it that way to spoil ticket scalpers. In any event we have reservations for a set time to see it. :)

We FINALLY were able to score some online tickets for the Anne Frank house. We think they release tickets each future date in small batches, over an extended period of time. Perhaps they do it that way to spoil ticket scalpers. In any event we have reservations for a set time to see it. :)

How far in advance did you manage to get them?? I want to book other stuff in advance, but AF is my priority, so waiting to secure those tickets first.

I don't know about that time. We had difficulty getting tickets but noticed they had some single tickets but in two time slots so bought one for 12-12.30 and one for 12.30 to 1.00.

Then turned up a 12.30 and they let us both in

In general it seems tickets come out 2 months before. Then you must keep trying various times and have some luck...........

• 2 weeks later...

I tried getting tickets last night for either Sept 6-7 and nothing was available. Early this afternoon I looked and lo and behold there were lots in several different time slots so quickly ordered 4 for Sept. 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...