Looking up your booking

LEESRE

Can anyone from the USA say how people from the UK can view their full booking details on Seabourn web site. We cannot see it on the UK web site on your cruise reservation.

Thanks

I'd go to "My Seabourn" > enter Club Number & password, which takes you to "My Reservations" then enter your Booking No.

LEESRE - if you have a booking, and are new to Seabourn, this is my recommendation.

Go into Seabourn cruise line. At the top of the site, there is a heading 'for booked guests'. Go into, and go into 'online guest registration'. On to 'log in' to check in online (which you need to do), if you have not cruised with SB before, you will need to go into 'please register now' to enter a password. When this has been sorted, you will need your SB booking ref - normally a combination of 6 letters and numbers, and before registering have your passports to hand. It is fairly easy to use (I am not good with computers, but manage it).

Hope this helps. (Obviously I am also UK based).

LEESRE - if you have a booking, and are new to Seabourn, this is my recommendation.

Go into Seabourn cruise line. At the top of the site, there is a heading 'for booked guests'. Go into, and go into 'online guest registration'. On to 'log in' to check in online (which you need to do), if you have not cruised with SB before, you will need to go into 'please register now' to enter a password. When this has been sorted, you will need your SB booking ref - normally a combination of 6 letters and numbers, and before registering have your passports to hand. It is fairly easy to use (I am not good with computers, but manage it).

Hope this helps. (Obviously I am also UK based).

Linslady.

Many thanks for this but I am not new to Seabourn. What I am trying to do is to look up where they say if you have OBC on your booking, but I cannot see anywhere where you can get this information, other than ringing your TA.

I have read somewhere that if you are in the USA you can see the whole of the paper work for your booking. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Thanks

Yes, I looked up your profile after doing my 'research', and realised I was teaching my grandmother to suck eggs!! However, you did not mention that it was about finding about on board credits in your original post, hence my reply.

Hope you got the info. you wanted.

Hi Leesre, I was in exactly the same position as you. Someone on CC advised me to email guest services which I did, and the reply, which came the next day btw, confirmed that we do have OBC for our next cruise.