Jr Suite?-I searched but I didn't find the answer

We have never sailed on a holiday cruise or on RC. I am excited to visit Curacao and Aruba, and we have been to St Thomas and St Kitts a couple time previously. I am considering booking a Jr. suite on Adventure of the Seas for holiday cruise in 2016. We have 2 boys who will be 18 & 14 in an inside room almost across from us. Will we able to board with them in suite line?

Is there a preference upon disembarkation as well? I ask because we will probably grab an early flight out of SJU. We have sailed from San Juan twice previously and know that 1pm or later is a preferred flight time.

If not, it is not an issue, I have a back up plan...2 aft rooms next door to one another! :)

I have one other question, can my husband buy an all inclusive drink package if I don't? I am just not that much of a drinker and 1-2 drinks would be all I will drink the entire cruise, if at all. Any other tips for a new RC cruiser would be welcome.

Thank you in advance!

You will most likely be allowed to check-in and board together in the suite line. I don't recall if JS staterooms get a disembarkation preference. If you don't get early enough luggage tags, speak to Guest Services and they should be able to accommodate you.

Royal no longer requires that all guests in a stateroom purchase a beverage package.

Edited by clarea

You can always self disembark and not have to worry about what group they give you. Also, I'd be very surprised if they made your children separate from you for check in because they're not in the suite with you.

We have never sailed on a holiday cruise or on RC. I am excited to visit Curacao and Aruba, and we have been to St Thomas and St Kitts a couple time previously. I am considering booking a Jr. suite on Adventure of the Seas for holiday cruise in 2016. We have 2 boys who will be 18 & 14 in an inside room almost across from us. Will we able to board with them in suite line?

Is there a preference upon disembarkation as well? I ask because we will probably grab an early flight out of SJU. We have sailed from San Juan twice previously and know that 1pm or later is a preferred flight time.

If not, it is not an issue, I have a back up plan...2 aft rooms next door to one another! :)

I have one other question, can my husband buy an all inclusive drink package if I don't? I am just not that much of a drinker and 1-2 drinks would be all I will drink the entire cruise, if at all. Any other tips for a new RC cruiser would be welcome.

Thank you in advance!

It's the almost across from us, that worries me. RCI have always insisted on directly across or next to, even when our daughter was 18

We started booking JS when we hit Platinum, and while we did get the priority boarding, we didn't get priority disembark until we hit Diamond. Remember, in a JS, you get double C & A points, so you may get to a higher level before your kids, that's unless they get extra cruises with the grandparents.

Edited by knittinggirl