Navigator or oasis or the seas? First time cruisers!

Framers

We are trying to decide between oasis of the seas with an oceanview room, 7 nights,

or

navigator of the seas, balcony room for 5 nights.

Both are the same price.

Which should we choose?

First time cruisers here!

Navigator is going to Nassau and Cozumel

Oasis is going to labadee Haiti, Cozumel and Falmouth Jamaica.

Thanks!!!!

That's a complicated one. Because you are not really comparing cruises. Usually I say 7 days trumps 5, but in this case, I would not start out cruising with the biggest. You will spend you whole cruise finding your way around the ship. And if you try the Navigator later, you might have too high expectations. Start small and work up. EM

I would definitely take 7 nights over 5. Oasis is a fantastic experience and totally different from any other cruise. It's big but handles the large number of people better than many smaller ships. Definitely pick the Oasis. Do your homework before the trip; read as much as you can; cruise critic RC board has lots of information.

We are trying to decide between oasis of the seas with an oceanview room, 7 nights,

or

navigator of the seas, balcony room for 5 nights.

Both are the same price.

Which should we choose?

First time cruisers here!

Navigator is going to Nassau and Cozumel

Oasis is going to labadee Haiti, Cozumel and Falmouth Jamaica.

Thanks!!!!

My wife and I did the Oasis in March 2014 and the Navigator twice in 2008-10 and we LOVED them both. However, both Navigator cruises were 7 day as was the Oasis which was the Jamaica cruise. Each ship and cruise ports have different activities so it'll depend on what you're interested in seeing. IF, you're not put off with a super LARGE ship for your 1st cruise then by all means, the Oasis is the ship for you. Be advised the Oasis has 5400 passengers, and meal times can be like Grand Central Station, almost a thousand people running ,in different directions, all at the same time. Even the Main Dinning Room (MDR) can be a little crowded. So, if the price is the same and crowds aren't a problem, then you won't regret the Oasis. SHE is one BEAUTIFUL ship. The Navigator, while not as large, is a beautiful ship with about 3000 passengers. And if you're interested both ships have an excellent steakhouse for about $30-35, (not including tip). So, it's your call, just read all the info here and what you can find out about all the ports the ships will visit.

Mac