Dinning

Can anyone tell me if you can eat at the specialty restaurants as often as you like or are you limited to the number

of times? Also, are reservations needed for the specialty restaurants and if so do you make them when you board or

prior to sailing?

Thank you

Yes.

Yes, reservations are necessary (at Signatures (or Chartreuse) and Prime 7) but not at Sette Mare.

Yes, both in advance and onboard.

BTW, even though there is a constant "din" in Compass Rose, we prefer to call it dining instead of dinning. :)

Marc

I recommend that you making dining and excursions reservations as soon as they open for you as things get booked far in advance. While Regent will leave space for those passengers that did not have a chance to book in advance, the days/times and table size you wish may not be available. On longer cruises there is no problem at all getting an extra specialty restaurant reservation but this may not be the case on 7 night itineraries (Regent does guarantee that each passenger will have the opportunity to dine at least once in each specialty restaurant.

Since the dates that reservations open are different based on suite category level and Seven Seas Society level, I strongly recommend creating an account on the risk.com website (easy to do). Once you put in your personal information and then information on your cruise, the dates that you can book reservations will show. In our case, we are booking excursions for March 2018 next week and will be making dining reservations for November 2017 next month.

Note: Dining reservations are either 75 or 90 days in advance of the cruise. Excursions are 180 or 240 days.

Since the dates that reservations open are different based on suite category level and Seven Seas Society level, I strongly recommend creating an account on the risk.com website (easy to do).

"Risk.com" .....darn auto-correct ! :)