San Pedro - disembarkation and town car company

Lilfrog79

Hello,

Can anyone advise, if a cruise is due in at 7:00am and I wanted to book a town car at say 8:30 am would I likely be off by then or would the process take longer?

Also can anyone recommend a reliable town car company?

Thanks.

Hello,

Can anyone advise, if a cruise is due in at 7:00am and I wanted to book a town car at say 8:30 am would I likely be off by then or would the process take longer?

Thanks.

If you can do self disembarkation you might be able be thru by 8:30AM.

It would try for a 9AM town car . They dock at 7AM , passengers don't start disembarking until 7:30AM.

If they are unloading your bags 8:30AM definitely isn't doable . 9:30 then would be better. Customs at San Pedro can take a long time .

Hello,

Thanks.

We have used ontime1.com several times and have always been highly satisfied. Their vehicles have always been clean and the drivers courteous. They will pick you up when you want and the last time we used them the fare for a town car to LAX was $55 plus tip.:)

I would schedule the pickup for 9:00 AM.

I would also be prepared to call them if you are running late.

They will hold the cars at a parking lot outside the terminal so when you are making your way off the ship call them.

We use execucar everytime we arrive at this port and they do a great job.

http://www.execucar.com

Keith

Have the phone number for the company handy just in case the disembarkation starts late. And book with a company that will have your driver contact you that morning when he or she is near the port. For our last cruise, we used the On Time company mentioned above, and our driver called while we were still in our assigned lounge and I said we're still on board. He said no problem and said he'll stay nearby and just give him a call when we're at the shuttle island. I'm guessing the company Keith mentioned will do the same.

Most likely 9am or 9:30 will be a safe time to arrange for, but it's not a guarantee.