Inclusive suite spirits

Tinkerbell1963

We received our personalised cruise brochure and luggage labels this morning. On the oceania online information it states that Owner's suites (and two other levels I think) receive bottles of complimentary spirits. However, in the brochure received today there is no mention of this, just that soft drinks will be replenished.

Does anyone know whether the policy has changed? And if not, is there a choice available?

Think you :-)

We just left a vs on regatta

There is a menu from which you choose your six. Your butler will assist. Wines and spirits

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by pacheco18

Just to amplify a bit on Laraine's comments --

Six bottles but your choice of how many are alcohol and how many are wine, with a large number of labels to choose from. I didn't find the wine choice that impressive but the cabernet I ordered was pleasant. (If you want vodka there are at least a dozen labels to choose from.)

Just tell your butler and he'll bring them to you.

Mura

P.S. If you want to take wine from the room to a dining room, there is no corkage fee charged.

Edited by Mura

Just to amplify a bit on Laraine's comments --

Six bottles but your choice of how many are alcohol and how many are wine, with a large number of labels to choose from. I didn't find the wine choice that impressive but the cabernet I ordered was pleasant. (If you want vodka there are at least a dozen labels to choose from.)

Just tell your butler and he'll bring them to you.

Mura

P.S. If you want to take wine from the room to a dining room, there is no corkage fee charged.

I do not know if all ships offer the same wines but the Sauvignon blanc and Shiraz were very good. We are not big drinkers. Bob drinks an occasional beer. We left one and a half bottles behind and most of a bottle of Baileys and our bottle of champagne. I shared wine with strangers in Toscana just to finish a bottle. We could never consume 6 bottles in ten days ... I know some of you could consume twice that. Lolol

I have to think that it breaks FDR's heart that you believe that corkage is still a concern at this level of Suite.

I have to think that it breaks FDR's heart that you believe that corkage is still a concern at this level of Suite.

Perhaps the question should be - why does one have to pay a corkage at this level of Suite? ;)

Perhaps the question should be - why does one have to pay a corkage at this level of Suite? ;)

Agree

And Just because someone can afford a suite it does not mean they want to throw away money unnecessarily

I would have to assume that anyone who had a suite AND liked their tipple (we do - both!) would also have the Prestige Beverage package... which we do. we don't like being nickled and dimed and the combination of the wine and spirits provided in the suite and the beverage package (I hate that term though!) suits us to a T!

It isn't for me and it isn't for you, but believe it is for SOME. Especially when it's a "free" bottle to begin with.

We paid corkage on the bottles we brought on board without complaint.

But Jim, I was just giving information ... not saying "isn't this great?"!

Mura

Question: is the stocked bar just available for owner's and vista suites? We will be in a PH suite, but plan on purchasing the prestige beverage package.From what I could tell, the PH category is not eligible for the alcohol, but bring a newbie, I could use some clarification!

Question: is the stocked bar just available for owner's and vista suites? We will be in a PH suite, but plan on purchasing the prestige beverage package.From what I could tell, the PH category is not eligible for the alcohol, but bring a newbie, I could use some clarification!

Ph not eligible

Thanks, I thought that was one of the differences between Oceania and the all inclusive lines. With the prestige beverage package, we would be able to order drinks brought to our room to enjoy on the balcony, correct?

Thanks, I thought that was one of the differences between Oceania and the all inclusive lines. With the prestige beverage package, we would be able to order drinks brought to our room to enjoy on the balcony, correct?

Yes you may :D

I agree with you. This is an area I believe Oceania should revisit. The wines and spirits selections frankly are not as good as Celebrity. A true luxury line should offer premium spirits, not lower level common well stock. Not even regular Grey Goose??