Silver Whisper suite 514

SSCAF001

I have just booked a 17 night cruise aboard Silver Whisper in suite Veranda V1 514. Is this a good choice? I would appreciate some feedback from passengers having experienced this suite. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There's nothing really to know about this specific cabin. On Silversea (non-expedition) pretty much all the verandah cabins on any given ship are identical, the only thing of note is the location. For 514 you're a bit far forward for motion but that's offset by being quite low in the ship. You're only one deck up from the launderette, it's not a connecting cabin, you're fairly close to the crew stairs (probably not a problem), you're not far from The Bar and the Show Lounge, fairly close to the elevator that goes all the way to the top deck, otherwise there isn't much to say.

Having a little bit of time now, I checked the cabin reviews for you (you should do this) and, although there is none for 514, there are others that can give you some comfort. It seems, as Jollyjones implies, that you will be fine.

Thanks for your answer. I know that it is a little bit forward but as a V1 it's not that bad. Otherwise I would need to move to a V2. By the way is the Whisper behaving well in rough seas? Being a cruise from FLL to SFO in December January I do not expect rough sea. Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Forums