Upgrade for up to 50% off email?

The phone number is wrong the 999# is the phone number for the online booking, which is the number in their system that generates when you book that way. The lady said that she was going to tell marketing that the email went out wrong. Call 800-526-9723.

I AM ONE HAPPY CRUISER TODAY! We got to pick our room #8640 and move up from a boardwalk balcony B2 to a JS for $700 total.

We paid - $2,350.98 for a JS on the ALLURE!!! and we did not have to pay any extra for the cruise care insurance upgrade.

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY!!!

I AM ONE HAPPY CRUISER TODAY! We got to pick our room #8640 and move up from a boardwalk balcony B2 to a JS for $700 total.

We paid - $2,350.98 for a JS on the ALLURE!!! and we did not have to pay any extra for the cruise care insurance upgrade.

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY!!!

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Persistence pays off!:)

There is no 999 area code nor is there a 999 country code!

I wonder if it should be 888 area code and whomever composed the master email that is blasted out to C&A members just mistyped the area code?

Well after all that, they don't and never did have any JS available for 3 people for our sailing. Oh well, I did a free upgrade earlier this week to an ocean balcony, still happy with that!

I appreciate you reporting back because it's good to know that the offer is legitimate, which is much better than if booking numbers had been hacked. :)

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY!!!

This is a great price......congrats!

All I'm getting is the "book an oceanview for the price of an inside" emails. Nothing for any specific cruise.

I just checked today's RCL emails that I deleted, none for me either. I got the same one that you got.

Edited by molly361

I am speechless. I just upgraded from a D7 to a JS on the Allure for $200 with the 50% off e-mail sale.

Nice upgrade! Enjoy!

Darn. :( Not a past cruiser, this is my first RCI cruise - I would have LOVED that deal. :( But there aren't any JS left on Deck 11 for my 10/5, and 99% of my group is on Deck 11, need to be with the group. :)

#occupydeck11 #wheresmydrink

My sister and I got the most amazing deal on an upgrade last weekend. We have a Royal Family Suite for less than $2300. If we booked it today, it would be over $4400. It's crazy amazing and we are SO EXCITED!! (Navigator, Sept 7 sailing).

HAPPY - HAPPY - HAPPY!!!

And 8640 has one of the large balconies.

Enjoy!