Upgrade for up to 50% off email?

I just received an email from RC offering me up to 50% off to upgrade to a junior suite,it gave me a number to call, but the number was not valid. Called them directly and the guy I spoke with had no idea what it was, but gave me a number to try in the morning. Has anyone gotten this email before? ( this is for the Allure October 5th sailing). TIA.

I just received an email from RC offering me up to 50% off to upgrade to a junior suite,it gave me a number to call, but the number was not valid. Called them directly and the guy I spoke with had no idea what it was, but gave me a number to try in the morning. Has anyone gotten this email before? ( this is for the Allure October 5th sailing). TIA.

Yes, i got the same e-mail for our September 21 allure sailing. I called the travel agent and the offer from royal was to move us from inside to balcony for $250. I took the deal since it was very reasonable to me.

Yes, i got the same e-mail for our September 21 allure sailing. I called the travel agent and the offer from royal was to move us from inside to balcony for $250. I took the deal since it was very reasonable to me.

Heck, yes! I would take that deal! :)

I got the email this morning for my upcoming Allure cruise - upgrade from a boardwalk cabin to a junior suite at 50% off. I haven't tried to call them. The prices are HIGH on the website for the junior suite $5,000+.

I'll try to call them and see what they say and let you know.

What # did they give you? I think it is very strange the number they gave is out of service.

Our email looks legit because it has our booking #, date of sail, and current stateroom category listed (boardwalk view stateroom w/balcony). The email says it is an exclusive offer from crown & anchor to upgrade to a Junior Suite today at 50% off.

I was reluctant to call because it is a 999 area code. The # is (999) 765-4323 and is a non-working number. I tried to call crown & anchor from the RCI website and they are closed (not sure they work on Weekends).

Anyway, it does look like a scam!!

I got the email as well for our 9-20 Vision sailing. Tried to call the 999# and it was not in service. I plan to call as soon as they open at 9:00 and see how much to upgrade. Going from an oceanview to a balcony. It is about $450 right now on line if you just take a guarantee balcony and I was already considering that jump so if this is half that much we are in!:)

I got the email as well for our 9-20 Vision sailing. Tried to call the 999# and it was not in service. I plan to call as soon as they open at 9:00 and see how much to upgrade. Going from an oceanview to a balcony. It is about $450 right now on line if you just take a guarantee balcony and I was already considering that jump so if this is half that much we are in!:)

Does crown & anchor open at 9:00 or are you calling the regular reservation number?

Our email looks legit because it has our booking #, date of sail, and current stateroom category listed (boardwalk view stateroom w/balcony). The email says it is an exclusive offer from crown & anchor to upgrade to a Junior Suite today at 50% off.

I was reluctant to call because it is a 999 area code. The # is (999) 765-4323 and is a non-working number. I tried to call crown & anchor from the RCI website and they are closed (not sure they work on Weekends).

Crown & Anchor has been open on the weekends. The hours are a little different than weekdays, I think they open at 10 Eastern.

Crown & Anchor has been open on the weekends. The hours are a little different than weekdays, I think they open at 10 Eastern.

Thanks Bob, that will be 9:00 a.m. our time. I will try to call them. I think this email is somehow a scam. Not sure how they got our booking number (that's scary). The email says "call your travel agent and then the 999 area code number". We booked directly with RCI NOT a travel agent and the number given on the email is a non-working number.

The email looks ligit - even has our membership # my name, gold level and cruise points listed. VERY STRANGE!

Thanks Bob, that will be 9:00 a.m. our time. I will try to call them. I think this email is somehow a scam. Not sure how they got our booking number (that's scary). The email says "call your travel agent and then the 999 area code number". We booked directly with RCI NOT a travel agent and the number given on the email is a non-working number.

The email looks ligit - even has our membership # my name, gold level and cruise points listed. VERY STRANGE!

Maybe it's a legitimate offer, but they messed up the phone number in the email. I too would be very concerned if my booking number had been hacked.

I think it is legit...I am calling the regular booking number and will find out. It would have to be a very complicated scam to have all this information. But I always just call the main number to discuss booked cruises anyway.

There is no 999 area code nor is there a 999 country code!