Carnival Gift Card Question

Dina7

I would recommend getting the eGift card instead, you get it right away in an email :)

I ordered mine via Verizon (10% savings) and they came within 7-10 days.

It's an Anniversary gift for someone, so that's why I need to order the actual gift card.

I would recommend getting the eGift card instead, you get it right away in an email :)

I ordered mine via Verizon (10% savings) and they came within 7-10 days.

Was considering the Verizon cards. Do you just apply the gift cards to your sail & sign account? Can you use them for final payments?

If you order the e-gift card, you print it and take it along with you, right?

Then how do you apply it to your account? Just show it at check in or guest services?

TIA

Yes, just print them and as soon as you board go to GS and they will just apply them directly to your account. Never had a problem with both the gift certificate cards themselves or the e-cards.

Was considering the Verizon cards. Do you just apply the gift cards to your sail & sign account? Can you use them for final payments?

Yes, they may be applied to ANY payment of a cruise, excursions, and if you so wish you may apply them to your S&S by either going to guest services after you board or simply use the kiosk.

Yes, they may be applied to ANY payment of a cruise, excursions, and if you so wish you may apply them to your S&S by either going to guest services after you board or simply use the kiosk.

Good to know about the kiosk. I was curious if they'd work there.

How does the print out work at the kiosk? I haven't seen one yet... is there a bar code that gets scanned from the print out? Thank you

Another (probably dumb) question about the e-certificates: :o

When you apply them onboard to your account, are those funds in your account immediately?

We want to buy Cheers when we board, so would like the funds right away. (would hate to postpone any alcohol consumption! :D)

I am sure that the are immediate. Even if they aren't, you you can purchase on sign n sail card backed by CC or cash. And the apply the cards... it will all wash out in the end. :D