Billiard table Radiance of the Seas

On Radiance right now and there are 2 of them in Colony Club on Deck 6. No cost to use. Only thing is that sometimes you have to leave when that area is used for some private function.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

4 [emoji568]... plenty more to go[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Just as an aside...

Do the billiard tables "roll? with the ship or do they have some sort of self levelling device .?

They're self levelling. The first of their kind ever installed on a ship. Very cool to watch.

I would suggest lying on top of it if anyone is prone to sea sickness... [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're self levelling. The first of their kind ever installed on a ship. Very cool to watch.

I would suggest lying on top of it if anyone is prone to sea sickness... [emoji13]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be very cool to watch as it would not only have to cope with the roll from side to side , but also the pitch of the ship.:cool:

It must be very cool to watch as it would not only have to cope with the roll from side to side , but also the pitch of the ship.:cool:

They do. Pitch & roll, but not yaw.

It can make things very interesting when lining up your shots. The table is leveling, but the deck you're standing on is not. One second you can be lining up with the table at waist level, only to find it up near your shoulders when you go to hit the cue ball a few seconds later.

I would suggest lying on top of it if anyone is prone to sea sickness... [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe a few tradesmen did just that during initial shakedown.

Its quite interesting when doing a long shot (ie one leg off the ground) and the table starts rising and don't stop....puts you right off. Same when taking a shot off the end of the table and you end up crouching down to take the shot.

Its a shame there not on other ships :(

cya

bl262000

They do. Pitch & roll, but not yaw.

It can make things very interesting when lining up your shots. The table is leveling, but the deck you're standing on is not. One second you can be lining up with the table at waist level, only to find it up near your shoulders when you go to hit the cue ball a few seconds later.

I feel like booking a cruise on her just to have a game.

billiard tables LOL ...

sure you "could" play billiards or even snooker but they generally require a tux minus the jacket

just another example of the relaxation of the dress regulations ... heathens!!!

This is Royal, they never really did formal anyway.