Awesome drone video of Half Moon Cay!

s_klugh

• 3 weeks later...
Enjoyed the video. Great seeing the island from a different perspective.

So happy you enjoyed it know how much u love half moon cay! I've followed your reviews for a while, and I'm glad u could check it out! Make sure to share with your friends and family!

• 2 weeks later...

It was awesome seeing HMC from above and being able to see the other side of the island. I kept thinking "man, how far out can this drone go???" "Wonder if it ever loses reception and what happens when it does?" That was crazy! :eek:

It was awesome seeing HMC from above and being able to see the other side of the island. I kept thinking "man, how far out can this drone go???" "Wonder if it ever loses reception and what happens when it does?" That was crazy! :eek:

Hahaha yea it can go pretty far! And if it looses signal it has GPS built in to bring it back to where it took off! Happy you liked it! I always wondered about the other side of the island also!

Hahaha yea it can go pretty far! And if it looses signal it has GPS built in to bring it back to where it took off! Happy you liked it! I always wondered about the other side of the island also!

Well that is super cool. I always just thought that if they lost signal or went "out of bounds" that it would just fall and that could be scary if you are way out in the middle of the ocean water. :eek:

Well that is super cool. I always just thought that if they lost signal or went "out of bounds" that it would just fall and that could be scary if you are way out in the middle of the ocean water. :eek:

That is what allot of people think! There actually very smart for how short of time drones have been around!

How many margaritas did you have prior to flight? :D But seriously, the ship did not give you any hassle bringing it onboard? I have thought many times about bringing my P3P as well but I see on the ships web sites they say they are prohibited. Wasn't sure how strict they really were about it just as long as you do not attempt to fly if off the ship (though that would make for some awesome video on firework night on the Disney ships!)

How many margaritas did you have prior to flight? :D But seriously, the ship did not give you any hassle bringing it onboard? I have thought many times about bringing my P3P as well but I see on the ships web sites they say they are prohibited. Wasn't sure how strict they really were about it just as long as you do not attempt to fly if off the ship (though that would make for some awesome video on firework night on the Disney ships!)

The conquest was very cool about it only was asked about it once! And the guy just wanted to see it! As long as your responsible about it they don't bother you!