windsurf cabin 211

ael123

My travel agent contacted me to say that Windstar upgraded me today. I went from a 126 cabin to a 211 cabin on Wind Surf. I told her I did not want the upgrade but according to her when she contacted them back they had already made the change and the ship is full that week so no change can be made at this time. My apprehension is this is a Christmas cruise and cabin 211 is near the water sports platform. We like to sleep late and I don't know if it will be noisy due to tenders leaving from that area and people lining up near our door. If anyone has had a cabin near the water sports platform was there a problem with noise? I may take my concern father with the company if I hear that this cabin is likely to be problematic. We will be on the ship for 15 days and want to relax and sleep in. I appreciate any information about cabins in that area.

We were in 214 which is real close to where you enter and leave the ship. Absolutely no problem with noise at all. An added bonus, you are near the stairs and elevator for getting to the pool and restaurants. You should be happy with the upgrade.