Fort Lauderdale hotel to Port of Miami

zwallace

We are flying on Southwest to FLL Sept. 24th and staying at Holiday Inn Express in Dania Beach that night. We will need transportation to Port of Miami to board Equinox the next day. What would be our least expensive option to get to port? Private car service, Uber, Lyft? And what time should we leave the hotel for the port? We want to board as early as allowed. Thanks.

Just a few minutes of reading the board would reveal shuttle, at about $15 per person, is usually the cheapest for a couple. Uber is next at around $45.

Reading, or checking Google Maps would also get a travel time of around 40 minutes. So when you need to depart depends on when you wish to arrive.

You can check SAS Transport for a shared ride pick at your hotel, or take an Uber for a direct drive. If you want to be at POM by 10:30am, just work back on your tme to leave your hotel. Travel is about 30-45min.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try SAS or Jiffy Jeff. Both very reliable and about $15pp. If you are looking for a place to have dinner Dockers is about a 2 block walk from the HI express, good food & reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How many in your party and how many bags? Shared shuttles at $15 per person make sense for a family of 4, but for a couple or 3 who pack light you might choose UberX for just under $40 for the car.

Just two in our party. I will check both SAS and JiffyJeff, and thank you for the suggestion for dinner at Dockers. CruiserBruce, thank you so much for your helpful and kind suggestions. Sorry to ask a question that I should have researched prior to bothering you, but I wonder why you felt the need to answer at all since your only intent was to chastise me.

Just a few minutes of reading the board would reveal shuttle, at about $15 per person, is usually the cheapest for a couple. Uber is next at around $45.

Reading, or checking Google Maps would also get a travel time of around 40 minutes. So when you need to depart depends on when you wish to arrive.

Wow ... love the need to preface your answer with such backhanded comments. Totally unnecessary.

• 2 weeks later...
Just two in our party. I will check both SAS and JiffyJeff, and thank you for the suggestion for dinner at Dockers. CruiserBruce, thank you so much for your helpful and kind suggestions. Sorry to ask a question that I should have researched prior to bothering you, but I wonder why you felt the need to answer at all since your only intent was to chastise me.

RIGHT?!?!:confused:

RIGHT?!?! :confused: