Dinner Charges??

Need to know how much the flat fee charge is for each of the restraunts on the Getaway. Sailing with 12 people and only 10 have the 4 night UDP. Curious if I should have the other 2 buy the 4 night package for 99.95 or pay individually. We are going to:

Teppanyaki

Moderno

Cagneys

La Cucina

Thanks in advance

Need to know how much the flat fee charge is for each of the restraunts on the Getaway. Sailing with 12 people and only 10 have the 4 night UDP. Curious if I should have the other 2 buy the 4 night package for 99.95 or pay individually. We are going to:

Teppanyaki - $30

Moderno - $25

Cagneys - A la carte pricing

La Cucina - A la carte pricing

Thanks in advance

From memory, if incorrect, I'm sure someone will correct me. Edited by NLH Arizona

Purchasing the dining plan would be more economical and easier.

On the other hand, some members of the group may want to do their own thing some evenings.

Enjoy your trip.

Also, if they wait till onboard to purchase the 4 night dining pkg the cost will increase another $10p/p, at least that's what made me purchase in advance rather than wait to use onboard credit I'll have. They can also then make their reservations for the various restaurants

I would suggest they buy the package. The ala carte prices add up quickly- our "total" came to $127 for 3 people! We were glad to have the dining plan. However, if your friends are not big eaters than they might be ok with ordering a app, sides, salad, etc. totaling less than $20. :)

Don't forget le Bistro which we think is better than the other three, we have never used Teppanyaki so can't compare there.

We agree that two people can easily get to $40 each which is more than you pay for the 4 day UDP each night.