No more silver boxes

eastwoodboy

No email. The on line registration gives the option for special requests. We will have our same Butler, the fabulous Ray. Our needs will be fulfilled. [emoji6]

Ooh err missus! lol

What's the email? Asking what you would like in your fridge?

Incidently... And out of curiosity.... My last trip in June, we were all given silversea rucksacks which are certainly handy for carting camera gear around and scooby snacks. (It also included a SS baseball cap and a water cooling spray and cleanser towel.)

Is that normal or did we just get lucky?

I had intended to bring them back with us to use in April, but if we'll get another, I will use the new one. I've not heard anyone else mention them, so lucky I guess??

No email. The on line registration gives the option for special requests. We will have our same Butler, the fabulous Ray. Our needs will be fulfilled. [emoji6]

Looked and there is nothing there for something special

Called and they said you have to send a email and tell them what you want

All I wanted was diet ginger ale . No way to do that online . Got a email back in a few hours and said OK

Looked and there is nothing there for something special

Called and they said you have to send a email and tell them what you want

All I wanted was diet ginger ale . No way to do that online . Got a email back in a few hours and said OK

Who did you contact? Guest services?

I contacted them about 2 months ago about the prospect of having a special meal prepared for our anniversary. Was told they have requested to Ft Laurderdale and I've heard nothing since. No point in making an issue as others have suggested - just ask once aboard.

As to fridge contents, happy to wait until they get round to it. The bar isnt exactly a hike to get to should I have an uncontrolled urge for alcohol or soft drink outside the range we've been provided.

Haha, not as tough as finding Savannah Cider! :)

Thanks for the email address... I might as well use it and remind I'd already asked but not heard back through guestservices

If you look at the UK Guest Relations emails they now specify that they only deal with post cruise issues and all other queries should go via reservations.

If you look at the UK Guest Relations emails they now specify that they only deal with post cruise issues and all other queries should go via reservations.

I did go via reservations. They forward it to Guest Services (or at least that's what his email said.)

But just for the record, the request is no big deal.... just chatting in the thread really! haha

Edited by les37b