Latitude Platinum Question

tomhalv

My wife and I both just reached Platinum level after our last cruise. Are we both entitled to a free dinner for 2 in Le Bistro and a bottle of wine on each Latitude number? In other words, do we get two dinners on two different nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I both just reached Platinum level after our last cruise. Are we both entitled to a free dinner for 2 in Le Bistro and a bottle of wine on each Latitude number? In other words, do we get two dinners on two different nights?

You'll get the two dinners.

The sparkling wine is one bottle per stateroom. Assuming you guys stay in the same room, you will receive one bottle only.

My husband and I are both platinum on NCL and each got that perk on our latest cruises.

Triptolemus is correct. You will each get a voucher for a dinner for two including one bottle of wine that you select from a list at each dinner. So you will be able to have a free dinner twice in Le Bistro or in whatever other restaurant is also mentioned on the voucher. We used ours only in Le Bistro.

You will also get one bottle of sparkling wine per cabin.

I usually stock up on some orange juice to make mimosas with the sparkling wine on the last day of the cruise. Does anyone know if you can exchange the sparkling for a Chardonnay? I know with an agency incentive bottle they let you switch but I had never tried it with the Platinum bottle.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My husband and I are both platinum on NCL and each got that perk on our latest cruises.

Triptolemus is correct. You will each get a voucher for a dinner for two including one bottle of wine that you select from a list at each dinner. So you will be able to have a free dinner twice in Le Bistro or in whatever other restaurant is also mentioned on the voucher. We used ours only in Le Bistro.

You will also get one bottle of sparkling wine per cabin.

We used ours for Le Bistro and Modernos. We also exchanged the sparling wine for a bottle of red.

Which perk is this? Can you share more info?

I think he is saying he owns 100 or more shares of stock. If so, he gets either a dinner and bottle of wine in Cagney's or a $100 OBC. The OBC has to be requested at least 2 weeks prior to sailing and will only be applied if the investor isn't getting any other OBCs given by promos. For us, it is the dinner and wine, which is about the same as $100OBC if you think about it.

In most cases the OBC for the investor perk is not combinable with any other offer. If you get declined for the OBC, they will usually offer a dinner for 2 at Cagney's and a bottle of wine as a thank you.

We have two cruises on the Star this Sep/Oct B2B. We should rise to Platinum after the first cruise. Will NCL recognize us that quickly for the second cruise?

yes, my husband reached the platinum level about 2 cruises ago. When he went to purchase our future cruise certificate the rep mentioned: I see you are now platinum. Of course he didn't get perks then, but would have as soon as he had finished that cruise, even if he was cruising again in a week or so.

We have two cruises on the Star this Sep/Oct B2B. We should rise to Platinum after the first cruise. Will NCL recognize us that quickly for the second cruise?

It is a good idea to talk to the Lattitudes rep onboard during the first cruise so they can get you the benefits for the second part.

I think he is saying he owns 100 or more shares of stock. If so, he gets either a dinner and bottle of wine in Cagney's or a $100 OBC. The OBC has to be requested at least 2 weeks prior to sailing and will only be applied if the investor isn't getting any other OBCs given by promos. For us, it is the dinner and wine, which is about the same as $100OBC if you think about it.

That's exactly what I was mentioning... We couldn't get the $100 OBC but the rep offered us the dinner/wine instead.

That's exactly what I was mentioning... We couldn't get the $100 OBC but the rep offered us the dinner/wine instead.

Thank you (and the other poster as well!) for clarifying. I've never been offered an alternate perk despite not being able to combine the investor OBC. This sounds like something to follow-up on! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Absolutely does not depend on who you talk to: how you exchange it does, but it can be exchanged on any of the ships.....!!!!!!!!

You are so wrong. Have been on many cruises and spoke to many F&B managers as well as hotel directors. It DOES depend on who you speak to.

So many things on a ship depend on who you talk to. Ask five different crew members about anything and you are likely to get five different answers. I know this from dozens of cruises on NCL. You know, first hand experience.

Edited by Love my butler

Thank you (and the other poster as well!) for clarifying. I've never been offered an alternate perk despite not being able to combine the investor OBC. This sounds like something to follow-up on! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just call, if we don't get an email answer to our request for $100 OBC. They tell us right away we will get dinner and wine, if we are not eligible for credit.