Carnival 110% Excursion Price Guarantee ??

LaCal

Hi I have heard that Carnival's low price guarantee will give you on board credit of 110% of the cost difference if you find an independent tour that matches exactly to a Carnival one and is less expensive.

Anyone have Any Luck with this in Grand Turk,Curaçao or Aruba??

Thx 😃😃

Hi I have heard that Carnival's low price guarantee will give you on board credit of 110% of the cost difference if you find an independent tour that matches exactly to a Carnival one and is less expensive.

Anyone have Any Luck with this in Grand Turk,Curaçao or Aruba??

Thx 😃😃

It will be virtually impossible to find excursions that match exactly, since Carnival contracts their excursion companies and tailors the tours to their liking. You can probably find something similar, but to find something exact will almost never happen. It's a sales tactic, I do believe.

• 1 month later...

Don't believe the SCAM that is called 110% guarantee! There is no way anyone will ever get this. Carnival comes up with ways to say the excursion you are wanting to price match is different.

In Cozumel, we booked an excursion on our own because it was $20 cheaper per person. Carnival offered the excursion and used the exact same company we booked with, but they wouldn't honor the price, saying our tour was "different" than the one they offered....even though they were exact same tour, from the same company.

To go even further, we then a few days later, got an email from the company saying they cancelled our tour because they received word from Carnival we were sailing on Carnival and that Carnival wouldn't let them sell to us direct.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

• 3 months later...

Just wondering about the guarantee. I want to take the Jeep excursion in Freeport. The private company that has the tour is not available to cruise ship passengers (Carnival has the monopoly on it) but it is advertised for $30 less than Carnival's. Would it be approved?

Just wondering about the guarantee. I want to take the Jeep excursion in Freeport. The private company that has the tour is not available to cruise ship passengers (Carnival has the monopoly on it) but it is advertised for $30 less than Carnival's. Would it be approved?

Maybe, maybe not. My understanding is it has to be exactly the same thing. Same hours, same stops, same route, same amenities, food, drink, etc. You might reach out to the b

Bahamas ports of call board and see if there's any one who has had luck.