Good Beach near port

koss78b2

So I was just looking at maybe cutting costs for Grand Turk

Are there any nice beaches within walking distance of the cruise port in Grand Turk?

within say a 20 minute walk distance. or even at port?

Just looking at ideas vs paying $90 for a excursion to be a crowded beach, when i could have gone for almost free

You are right on the beach. Head left off of the pier and it's the beach in front of Margaritaville. Walk further up and there are various beach clubs, which charge for loungers but it's all one beach. Head right off the pier and you'll find free loungers for the taking. Away from the beach club vibes, so quieter, but then you'll need to head back tot he shopping area for any facilities.

We were trying to save $$ by not doing much in port when we were there in April. Super easy to save money in this port when there's a beach as soon as you get off the ship. I have a complete review of our day there with TONS of pictures to show you what it looks like if you are interested, just click on the link in my signature line. :)

• 1 month later...
We were trying to save $$ by not doing much in port when we were there in April. Super easy to save money in this port when there's a beach as soon as you get off the ship. I have a complete review of our day there with TONS of pictures to show you what it looks like if you are interested, just click on the link in my signature line. :)

Very nice pictures!!

.........the huge pool area is FREE?!?! If there's a beach, I'd rather be there. But the pool is a nice option.

:D Got a kick out of this question. Notice the ship's bow center, bottom of the picture. The little bluish gray rectangles along the beach tree line are lounge chairs.

GTwelcome1.jpg

Edited by broberts